Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Batman vs Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic (too all the gamers)

http://www.worldscollide.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
      It's just that Iron Man is recent, but Michael Keaton as Batman was pretty kick ass. We'll see after DarkKnight.

Personally, I think the Christian Bale as Batman is the best so far. I like that the new movies are serious (more like the comics), and not cheesy campy movies. The cheesy ones have their place, but the new ones are way better.
      1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

batman allways finds a way to win!

"Just the beginning!"

Comment

Just saw Iron Man yesterday at school. i rate it a 10. batman is like 6. the movie was awesome!
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Chans
            Batman uses his head. He'd pull out some gadget that would give him an advantage. Im runnin wit batman
            I agree. I think Batman would win if it would come to a slug fest with no weapons because he is a martial artist. Batman is very smart and has his arsenal of weapons/vehicles that can compare to Tony Starks "War Technology" so he probably could rig something up to be up to par with Iron man. Sure Tony Stark can create something like a mini-nuke that can kill batman instantly but would he do that and sacrifice innocent lives at the same time? no.

Hell I don't know if there's spiderman fans in here, but look at Spiderman, he created a Iron spidey suit to go up against foes he couldn't touch with his oem suit alone.

Same thing with Batman if it were the case, he would probably rig something up to par with Ironman. I totally agree with the fact that Ironman can't really fight. (shows in the movies) he was still new at everything and wasn't too flashy as far as moves compared to the comic books.

If you read spiderman comics Tony Stark actually made a suit for Spiderman as well too. Short series "Iron-Spider" for collectors. Basically a souped up spiderman with ironman abilities and DocOct-like mechanized spiderlegs too. (think the legs in the back idea was influenced from the short run of comics about his daughter that had more spiderlike leg features)

I personally like Venom/Carnage over Spiderman and have like 70% of the comics that were released with them in it but yea... Batman definitely.
            Last edited by Kurobei; 06-04-2008, 10:36 AM.
            I need a custom turbo manifold built....
            707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
            "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

iron man. i mean they are both geniuses and rich but iron mans suit is so much superior. batman maybe a better fighter but i dont think it would be enough to win. now have batman fight superman and superman would get his ass raped!

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur
                iron man. i mean they are both geniuses and rich but iron mans suit is so much superior. batman maybe a better fighter but i dont think it would be enough to win. now have batman fight superman and superman would get his ass raped!
                Personally IMO I think superman would probably kick batmans ass. All superman has to do is fly circles around batman a few times and create a tornado or some shit to send batmans ass to OZ.
                Superman is just it.... he's super. All the powers he 's shown in various comic books, X-ray vision, warp speed running/flying to space, freeze breath etc. Couldn't he just use these basic superhuman perks to kick a majority of his foes asses? I mean freeze them, turn them to ice, take them up to space where they can thaw and die of no air. DONE. Now why didn't superman do that while he was giving Batman a titty twist in issue #2? :shrugs: then finally thought about freezing him in issue #10?

It's just that the comic book story planners always have the hero doing stupid shit until the last issue...thats what sells the comic books.

But anyways, any way you look at it, I think the Ironman vs. Batman thing would be close to a very close draw.

Iron Man isn't invincible tho. Look how he got his @ss handed to him by his prototype suit under the hands of his ex-co partner. Sure his co-worker tweaked the suit a tiny bit, but basically he got lucky the prototype couldn't take extreme cold so he basically won by fault. I even have some old 25-50cent oldschool comics where he's shooting plasma beams all day but still getting his ass handed to him by other things that really shouldn't.

Batman I believe can make something along the lines of Iron Man like powers if he really wanted to, but it's just not his style. His style is using high-tech vehicles, gadgets etc. to be as quick/stealth like a ninja. Comics show how he takes on his everyday foes whether they be a extreme nutcase or superhuman,mutant,or even alien being...so that just shows that he may be a ordinary man but he doesn't need a iron suit to get the job done.

A Marvel vs DC match I would like to see would be something like the Kingpin vs Lex Luther. Both are mastermind pimps with lots of connections...I would like to see who's the real pimp in the end.
                Last edited by Kurobei; 06-04-2008, 06:25 PM.
                I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Iron Man, because Batman only knows wooooooosssssssssssh and pow and bang

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                  My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Your all wrong.

Blankman ftw bitches.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

depends, really. is it michael keaton batman or adam west batman??? i think adam west whoops his asss!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X