Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats!
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

The junkyard car that I took all the front end parts off is a 92ex and has an a6 engine in it. I know to get the exhaust manifold because its tubular design compared to my a1 engine. I believe the cam is diferent aswell. There is a 93ex sitting next to it also. It was white but matches my dads car.

You guys think the a6 is good to take parts off for more gain from my a1? Also depending how much the place wants for the parts.
      Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
        Congrats man. Got her a nice rock I supose. Now tell us how you proposed to her.
        Yea, I've got her a ring I know she liked, don't know anything too much about it other than the price lol, told her we were going to dinner in Newington, so we were in the car and instead of getting on another highway I told her we were meeting friends for dinner at the beach as a surprise but we were a little early (She believed it) so we park and I told her I was going to go stand in the water for 5 minutes if she did it with me, and she said I wouldn't so we started walking on the beach towards the water and bam, hit the deck say my little charm, and she said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
          The junkyard car that I took all the front end parts off is a 92ex and has an a6 engine in it. I know to get the exhaust manifold because its tubular design compared to my a1 engine. I believe the cam is diferent aswell. There is a 93ex sitting next to it also. It was white but matches my dads car.

You guys think the a6 is good to take parts off for more gain from my a1? Also depending how much the place wants for the parts.
          yeah man if you take the IM from it and the head yes you will gain a lil bit of power

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
          Yea, I've got her a ring I know she liked, don't know anything too much about it other than the price lol, told her we were going to dinner in Newington, so we were in the car and instead of getting on another highway I told her we were meeting friends for dinner at the beach as a surprise but we were a little early (She believed it) so we park and I told her I was going to go stand in the water for 5 minutes if she did it with me, and she said I wouldn't so we started walking on the beach towards the water and bam, hit the deck say my little charm, and she said yes.
          nice rob congrats best of luck bro
          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post

Nice. Congrats man. I'm getting all emotional over here!!
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

any meets in nj? im down to go to one.. or a link up?

Comment

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/2939546076.html

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

good luck bro

anyluck finding another cb?
                  back at it again

Comment

Na not yet

Comment

I might be interested in those struts/springs. I think I still have your number...so I'll shoot you a text.

PSN ~ Ghostboost03
                      Jimm@BavAuto.com

~1993 Accord LX
                      ~2003 Nissan Maxima GLE
                      ~2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #1954 - SOLD

Comment

the number is on the ad too bro. ya just let me know.

Comment

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

so anyone up for the kanc cruise next weekend
                            back at it again

Comment

Who has ever had sex with an ex while still dating someone else?
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

It happens all of the time. I have, but I haven't done things of this nature recently.
                                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X