View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 11:53 AM   #3903
gloryaccordy
Contributing Member

gloryaccordy seems to have made some friends!
I'm not a huge fan of Fuji. Their system is basically APS-C IQ for FF money. They do have some more affordable bodies and lenses, but then so does Canon EF. I just saw that the 6D is only $999 new... probably like $600-700 used.... damn good for a FF body with good image quality. Changing systems is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ anyway... for a second I thought about moving to Canon from Sony, but when the 6D2 came out without 4K I said "fuck that".

I never really bought into the weather sealed thing. They say stuff is weathersealed but is it really? I don't want to gamble $xxxx to find out. Outex just came out with a pretty ingenious solution that works with any camera- basically a camera condom with a filter thread and clear filter. A little pricey for what it is but still brilliant. Most of my lenses use a 67mm filter so I'd be good to go. There have been a lot of times we've been at the beach and I wanted to get some photos in the water... 100% no go with the A7II, and I don't do that enough to where I'd want a (shitty) camera just for that. This Outex housing looks pretty damn good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoja View Post
im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral
gloryaccordy is offline   Reply With Quote