+1 for the exercise of the 2nd Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
    we'll both agree that nothing is 100%, but probability wise there is less of a chance to be in a situation to need a gun in a safe neighborhood

you can not put a value on a person's life. i would rather live in a safe neighborhood and eat ramen than to live large in a crime ridden neighborhood eating lobster and shrimp

who cares? the innocent victims and their families involved in firearm violence (legal or illegal). as i said before, address the root cause of the problem

for every responsible owner i can find you an irresponsible one. news aside, a life lost is already one more than necessary (firearm related wise)
    Percentage wise, I would never be in a situation that I would need my firearm. However, it's that small percentage that I am preparing for.

My neighborhood isn't the problem. Violent crimes happen everywhere in America, even in fancy neighborhoods. I am in a position that I can live in a decent neighborhood, not everyone is.

You will have a hard time finding the responsible ones. They are usually quiet about it. Other than activists, or people trying to raise awareness (e.g. me) will even announce it. Just because something can be dangerous in someone's hands doesn't mean we should outlaw something. Surgical tools can be very dangerous in certain people's hands, but are very effective in the proper hands. The fact of the matter is, that those who posses illegal firearms should face tougher penalties, as well as those who use them irresponsibly. Though, I think this would ultimately lead to more people be prosecuted, and unjustly at that. So this would fall into the category of good in theory, not so much practically.
    _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

No such thing as firearm violence. More like gang violence. People kill people, don't blame the weapon system.

I accept your challenge. I guarantee the responsible:irresponsible gun owners is NOT 1:1.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
        post 62, 63, and 67. go back and read what you wrote

my posts weren't that on topic, but more so than yours... but then again look at post 73 and what you wrote

want me to continue? you keep contradicting yourself and giving wrong info dude. i like to keep things out in the open, no need to pm me it would be a waste
        There has been nothing contradicting about what I've said here or certainly someone would have pointed it out before you. That said, I'll happily fix your attitude problem the same way I've always done in the past. You can try to be an adult again at a later date, as decided by me.

Simply posted in a bad mood one day and came off abrasively, and again the next day when I wasn't in a bad mood. Didn't contradict myself, though.
        Last edited by turbomaxx; 03-23-2012, 07:02 PM.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
        X