Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still dead... Seems every time I look up the list of Florida CB drivers gets shorter. Hardly any new faces pop up to fill the gaps.

Comment

its a dying chassis.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I'm still here. It's called life got in the way, haven't recovered since. I have 3 CB's in my hands....
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Still here. Just bashing my head against a wall with this F22b head and unable to adjust it.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Well let's bump this into the current year...

Comment

LoL welcome to 2016

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Ghost town ,this is really creeping me out .
                Wow,so sad

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

I am here now. Trying to get another CB...
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

tn_accords is selling his 5spd coupe

Comment

I have been away from this forum for years. I was living in Japan for almost 6 years and my CB7 "disappeared" while I was gone no thanks to my family.... (long story...). I moved back to the states in late 2010 and have been driving a Chevy Equinox. I'm sick of it haha! Besides of all the continuous problems with it, it's just not me.
                      I am looking to buy a 93 EX or SE 4 door hopefully in mid July if I'm lucky. Please give me a heads up if you hear of any.
                      Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                      My Page!

Comment

how many members are still active? It would be awesome to get Florida back on the cb7 map.
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

I'm here--live up in the panhandle close to Pensacola.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                            how many members are still active? It would be awesome to get Florida back on the cb7 map.
                            a good amount are still with accords, but rarely post anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              a good amount are still with accords, but rarely post anymore.
                              Well get them posting Gus! Chris (DaJap) is back in Jacksonville, not sure if he is going to get another cb7 or not.
                              ~Nick~

Comment

I am here! I was former in the KC area, but I live in Jacksonville as well.
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Working...
                                X