STREET-SPEC : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is fresh!!!
    Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Thanks! I want your wheels tho. I am definantly looking for some right size offset wheels. I'm too low with these. And they're illegal here which is why I bought the chrome trim.

Well, after getting scammed by a guy on here for 300$!! For headlight washers. It was supposed to include EVERYTHING. Never got my money back it's been more than 6 months ago... I got a crazy deal for these! 20$ shipped including switch. One has the back of the nozzles broken off but I will try and fix that. They are either 90-91 or for a 93 wagon so they don't fit very well. I tried one where it sits the most flush but looks pretty odd, so I put them like everyone else. I may change it depending on how they spray..

Where is sits most flush compared to usual spot..

I like how it looks at this angle...

Normal spot ( sorta).

Installed but not functional until I get the wagon bottle

I also only hand tightened them and didn't remember until the bumper was on.

I also got my intersection lights fully functional!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 07-30-2014, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Car is sputtering again. Not drive-able. Ran fine for a while after changing the wires and now it's acting up. I changed the fuel filter and drove to walmart just fine but seemed kinda laggy in low rpm. Got home, 20min later went to go leave and it's sputtering again. Runs fine until I turn it off then back on. At first, once it started to warm up I could go anywhere. If I WOT it a couple times it clears up and driver alright. Anyway I sprayed the lancer skirt and fender flare. Will install the rest of flares and kit when I get some time and money.

Comment

Those skirts look really nice, what are they off of?

Comment

02 lancer OZ ralliart

Comment

So, with my chipped ecu, it runs fine. Threw my original back in and ran about a week then sputtering. So I'm just keeping the chipped ecu in for now. But, it wasts a lot of gas. It does have WAY better torque with this ecu. Basemap for h23IM/intake/exhaust/450cc injectors/delta 282 cam. So, no high rpm it for a while. Don't wanna mess this motor up.

I may plastidip it white. I did the gas cap to see how it covers and should work good. Will add some new pics later tonight.

Comment

Love it steve. Gold grill sets it off. Ill get the gold H in the back only.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thanks!! I love the gold. I will add more also I lost half the kit tho. Trying to save up for a new one. I should be getting unorthodox power steering & alternator pulley along with authentic g-square eye lids soon !!!

Got my fogs to sit pretty flush

Comment

I got my authentic g-square eyelids and Unorthodox Racing pulleys in the mail today packed really good even had 11 microfiber cloths around them so that was I bonus. I really needed some!

The eyelids have a Chamillion paint job! Soo sick!

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 08-26-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I did the SI-T bumper light mod yesterday. I put civic reflectors into clear lights off ebay.

I like the full amber lights better tho.

The other day, my coil spark wire popped out and now my intersection light don't work anymore. After soo many sets, I finally get a set to work and now I think the relay is blown. Anyone have a set I can ship the relay to and test it out?

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 09-19-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Small update. I picked up a DVD player for cheap,

Installed OEM sunroof visor for winter,
                        I was teaching my nephew to drive stick and he broke my lip. He backed straight into driveway instead of angled.

First snow day! Drove the BH5 legacy to work.

Mazda fogs I'm putting into my winter bumper. Also gonna do some intersection lights when I find a set at the junkyard.

Comment

Found an OEM bug guard for the subie and tried it on the cb. I think I can get it to fit but didn't notice how until I was looking at the pics. I may try later. Looks like
                          A legend to me!

See, if I pull it toward the front to where the pieces go under hood it'll fit nicely I think.

Comment

Picked up another set of intersections lights and a
                            Chargespeed grill for 200

I needed a new one, this one I paid 400 for was bondo'd and fell apart

Custom inspire 3rd brake light replacement!

Oh yea, my nephew broke my lip learning to drive a stick, but he/his school replaced my lower bj's and did an alignment for free.(I did my inner/outer tie rods right before this)
                            Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 12-25-2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

On your first page you had a Lancer Side skirt? Stock one? What was it for a retrofit?
                              My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

Yea, lancer skirt on top of stock skirt. Really easy to install. But u need to keep front mudflaps for ease, cause that's just how far they reach from the back.

4dr.'s are different.

Comment

Working...
                                X