Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 ex fuel pressure issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New fuel pump and distributor but still have the slow cranking problem.

Did get the right TCM so the sport light is no longer flashing now
    Had a TCM from a 94 LX so now trans shifts better lol!!!!

Next I'm going to check and make sure the ECU, intake manifold and motor are correct. Any difference between 90-91 and 92-93 ecu's? If the manifold is for a 91 and ecu is for a 92 how much difference is there?

Don't think it has the correct motor as it originally came with. Currently has the f22a4 and from what I've seen should have the f22a6. Still trying to do more research when I have spare time tho.......

I'll look and see what ecu is in later today.
    Last edited by EG9; 08-30-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Pt3-a54 was in it but switched it out for a pt3-a72 and still the same. Gonna try a pt6-a50 and see what happens. Good thing these ecu's are cheap!

Comment

Just curious how different are the fuel injectors from a 92 LX f22a4 to a 91 f22a6?

Noticed the 92 LX ecu didn't have the light on the ecu as the 91 ecu has. Just wondering if the injectors are different from 91 to 92 just in case the injectors are from a 92 (thinking maybe the 92 intake manifold was used) when the 91 manifold/injectors should've been kept and used.

Comment

They are the same.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Forgot I had this post. Figured I’d update.

Timing was off two teeth from previous owner doing the water pump/timing belt. That was the biggest issue which for the most part fixed the problem.

Comment

Glad you figured it out. Previous owners can be a pain at times.

Comment

Working...
              X