Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Thank you & good choice with the sirius. What is the cost of that stuff these days?
    I refuse to listen to the radio so much I ripped the antenna out of my car. Nothing drives me more crazy than the radio! Playing a song no-one likes 50 times a day, announcing the radio station 80 times a day (like we don't know what we're listening to), and DJ's telling me what they had for breakfast. fuck that, don't care. I can't wait till the radio is dead.
    you get a nice sirius radio at the source for 49.99 plus tax, they also got cheaper ones than that, and you look at paying about 14.99 plus tax a month, or you and go with like a one year, 2 year, or 3 year contract, plus they got on now if you subscribe for 3 months get another 3 months free so i say there worth plus there way over 150 stations

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
      oh btw, where do you get your fabric to wrap your sub boxes in?
      Walmart. It's really a blanket I think, haha. They come in 8x8 I think. I used them for my subbox and my trunk floor. Going to use them for my doors too I think...

Comment

Clean build man, good to see another cb7 with a 5th gen type r lip.
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

gah, im extremely envious of your engine bay.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

thanks y'all for the compliments. Its coming along nicely. I painted the wiper motor cover and did some spots in the engine bay. I want to tackle the valve cover next and paint it Arcadian green, it should really pop then.

I'm also re-doing the alternator wire, and new door hinges for every door (which is a lot of work as there was rust behind the hinges which needed to be sanded and painted).

--

Last edited by Raf99; 07-13-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

looking good, painting the valve cover same color as the car will def look sick

Comment

The VC will be a nice touch.

Nice to see you're doing little details like door hinges.

Comment

Today I finished everything. Finished all the door hinges. Finished the Alternator wire too. Made sure it was crimped, soldered, taped, and loomed. I ran it under the radiator. The only thing left is to find some bolts and those annoying plastic things that hold down the wiper motor cover (I only had 2).

--

--
                  (funny story about the ALT grommet. I went to every store in town (we don't have a honda store/parts; its 30min away), no-one had this thing. I had to go to a junk yard to get one. Even Napa/UAP Auto Parts Ltd. guy said, "nope, they don't do anything anyways". Sad.)

--
                  Made a custom bracket to hold the in-line fuse. Looks great but hard to tell from this pic. This pic makes me wanna re-do the whole engine bay, make it nice and smooth.

Comment

pm'D

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                      pm'D
                      I'm not seeing any new PMs or new convo's from you. Last one is me replying to you on the 17th. try again i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        I'm not seeing any new PMs or new convo's from you. Last one is me replying to you on the 17th. try again i guess
                        lol srry pm'd now, put it on my own wall

Comment

Gotta love it when the car starts up 1st try with no issues after doing a fuse box relocation and alternator wire relocation

Comment

Just means you know what you're doing.

Comment

Until it just cuts out while you are driving... Lol jk...
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                                Until it just cuts out while you are driving... Lol jk...
                                Ya, the car wash after the first start was the real test. But it was fine. & then I went for a long drive to the Canada East Coast CB7 meet :P let me throw some pics up...

Comment

Working...
                                X