CB7 Feature on High-Performance Handling Handbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Losiracer2
    .932G's! wow, I didn't know my car was capable of that. I guess I under estimated my setup. I've got AGX's with ground controls along with 215/45r17 fuzions so i guess im pretty close to there
    the article's car is running sway bars as well as uprated bushings...those will probably give pretty good results...

plus those wide wheels's can't hurt ultimate grip
    DEVOTE

Comment

That makes me want to get a set of 17" x 8.5" wheels with 245/45 17s or 235/30 17s.

Damnit!
      Last edited by 92acclude; 05-10-2007, 10:31 AM.
      members/ride | the/website
      180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

good luck with rolling your fenders because you are going to have some serious rubbing issues. also you would have to lift the suspension up more or at full compression your going to rub every thing, sidewalls and the tread.

Comment

I have been thinking about this too.

I think I might just be able to squeeze 225's in there without rubbing in the back.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

there goes your fuel economy/

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
              there goes your fuel economy/

I am getting 26MPG city and 32-33MPG highway. With a stock H22.

Even if I lose mileage, it will still be better than what I was getting with a stock F22.

Besides, I have 215's now, and they haven't affected economy at all compared to the 195/60-R15 stocks.

Comment

I hardly ever drive the beast so fuel economy isn't my priority.

Also I think rolled/pulled fender would look pretty awesome. So I'm ok doing that.

17 x 8.5 gram light 57S either in +40 or +22 offset. That'd be my wheel of choice. With the +22 and severly rolled/pulled fenders, I doubt rubbing would be an issue.

The scrub radius would suck though.

Plus Azenis in 235/40 17 only weigh 4 lbs more than my current 205/50 15.
                And they are 8.7" wide.
                members/ride | the/website
                180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

yea yea i kno bumpin an old thread! blah blah.. haha so i have installed the bushing set on my car in the front so far and im waiting on my rear progress sway bar to come so i can install that and do the rear bushings at the same time.. as for the suspension i was wondering whats the best price for a koni yellows strut setup with neuspeed race springs (aka super cup kit) because im tring to decide between this setup or a full coilover setup.. im doing alot of research and this seems to be the best spring/shock combo.. so price and possible locations for buying?

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

just go for the full coilover. ive been through two spring setups and i still would want a full coilover because of the adjustablitiy

225's on prelude si rims here i come.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      just go for the full coilover. ive been through two spring setups and i still would want a full coilover because of the adjustablitiy

225's on prelude si rims here i come.

Hell yeah ....D2 Coilovers FTW
                      Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

i remember i saw this article here before,but i can't find it at the time i want to save it....nice write lokuputha ,i saved it up already...
                        -My Member Ride thread-
                        -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee
                          i remember i saw this article here before,but i can't find it at the time i want to save it....nice write lokuputha ,i saved it up already...
                          This article is one of the main motivators for building my car

I wanted to get this article stickied so everyone can read it.

Deev, please sticky.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Stickied.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                              Stickied.
                              cool
                              DEVOTE

Comment

this car=dream car.
                                that cb has an incredible stance with the 17's and that two inch drop.
                                absolutely beautiful.

has anyone tried this yet?

does anyone know the model name for the wheels that are on there?
                                I'm going to find them if its the last thing i do haha

Comment

Working...
                                X