No announcement yet.

Buy My Stuff!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make me an offer on anything that doesn't have a price. If it doesn't have a price, it means I haven't decided what to sell it for yet.

The last offer I got was $30. I laughed.
    This is probably the only Blizzgrille left that has never been installed or painted. It is literally brand new, albeit a bit dusty.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Make me an offer on anything that doesn't have a price. If it doesn't have a price, it means I haven't decided what to sell it for yet.

The last offer I got was $30. I laughed.
      This is probably the only Blizzgrille left that has never been installed or painted. It is literally brand new, albeit a bit dusty.
      Since I know nothing of this company / part.....

- Any chips, cracks, scratches?
      - Should it be painted or does it come black like that?
      - What was the original cost of these things?

Comment

It's a custom-made fiberglass part, made by CB7tuner member blizzard335. Only about 30 have been produced. It should be painted. I believe they sold for $130 back in 2006-2007. Used and damaged ones were selling for $110-$120 in 2009. I haven't seen one for sale anywhere on here for quite a while now.
        This one came directly from blizzard335, by way of the guy that handled his US distribution. I'm the only person to have owned it, and it never once even touched my car. It literally came out of the box and went on a shelf in my basement, awaiting installation on a car that wouldn't survive my laziness.
        No cracks, no chips. I'll get more pictures of it tonight if I can pry myself away from homework.

Comment

It's a custom-made fiberglass part, made by CB7tuner member blizzard335. Only about 30 have been produced. It should be painted. I believe they sold for $130 back in 2006-2007. Used and damaged ones were selling for $110-$120 in 2009. I haven't seen one for sale anywhere on here for quite a while now.
          This one came directly from blizzard335, by way of the guy that handled his US distribution. I'm the only person to have owned it, and it never once even touched my car. It literally came out of the box and went on a shelf in my basement, awaiting installation on a car that wouldn't survive my laziness.
          No cracks, no chips. I'll get more pictures of it tonight if I can pry myself away from homework.
          No other pics needed, now that I brightened it up I can see it. Looks like it has never been touched and requires screw holes etc. Let me think on this for a bit, not a necessity but sure would be good to have the only one.

Comment

Yeah, screw holes do need to be added (though the dimples are present.)

Comment

Deev. You still got the 10th anniversary edition wheels? I'm interested and may be able to come pick them up depending on what part of NJ your in. Even though I got multiple sets of EX wheels sitting around I would love to have a set of 10th anniversary wheels to go onto my current daily driver lol.

I saw you wouldn't reply to posts without actual cash offers. I want to be fair with my offer and if you think their worth more feel free to let me know. I'd offer 100$ for the 10th anniversary wheels if not I understand but I'm just basing the price off of what their selling for in NJ. There's a 90-91 set for 150 OBO and I got a real nice EX set for 75 last year in Maple Shade. So if you'd take 100 let me know and I may even be able to come pick them up from you.
              Last edited by Kev1990; 08-18-2016, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
                Deev. You still got the 10th anniversary edition wheels? I'm interested and may be able to come pick them up depending on what part of NJ your in. Even though I got multiple sets of EX wheels sitting around I would love to have a set of 10th anniversary wheels to go onto my current daily driver lol.

I saw you wouldn't reply to posts without actual cash offers. I want to be fair with my offer and if you think their worth more feel free to let me know. I'd offer 100$ for the 10th anniversary wheels if not I understand but I'm just basing the price off of what their selling for in NJ. There's a 90-91 set for 150 OBO and I got a real nice EX set for 75 last year in Maple Shade. So if you'd take 100 let me know and I may even be able to come pick them up from you.
                Crap, I completely missed this!
                I'm like 10-15 minutes from you, Kev. I've seen your car around.

$100 is lower than I was hoping, but seeing as you're local (and I can avoid the hassle of shipping), I'll go for that. If you're still interested, they're yours for $100. I'll even bring em to you, if I can figure out how to fit all 4 into my Miata!

Comment

USDM fogs. SOLD (on their way to Australia!)

Complete, plus extras.
                  Fogs currently come with two good 92-93 lights, two busted 92-93 lights (some parts salvageable for spares), two brackets, complete A/B/C harness, and switch. They're sitting in a box, ready to be shipped.

When shipped, the lights will be carefully wrapped to prevent damage.

Comment

Eaton M45 supercharger from a Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor. Usable on the F22A, though it's at the upper reaches of this unit's level of efficiency (it's good for a 1.8L to a 2.2L) If you want instant linear boost and something totally unique, this is for you. They're going on ebay for $300-$1200, depending on condition. I paid $350 for it about 8 years ago. Clutch is intact, with wiring. Rotors spin smoothly.

$200 plus shipping. Someone buy it before I do something stupid... like installing it on my Miata.

Comment

Portflow inner valve springs. H22A only (might work on other engines, such as F20B or H23A... but I can't say for certain.) Perfect for a mild camshaft upgrade. I was going to use them with a set of Delta 272 cams.

$100 shipped.

Comment

DSM Blue Top injectors. 450cc.
                        These are the ones you want if you're building a mild turbo setup. They have been cleaned, and are in good condition.

$125 shipped.

Comment

Blizzgrille.

This is the legendary Blizzgrille. Only about 30 were ever produced. This is very likely the only one in existence that has never been installed or painted. It is 100% brand new. Given the rarity and condition, I should be asking a fortune for it. However, I'm going to ask the original selling price... so you can have it for what you would have paid for it a decade ago!

$130 plus shipping.

Comment

Eaton M45 supercharger from a Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor. Usable on the F22A, though it's at the upper reaches of this unit's level of efficiency (it's good for a 1.8L to a 2.2L) If you want instant linear boost and something totally unique, this is for you. They're going on ebay for $300-$1200, depending on condition. I paid $350 for it about 8 years ago. Clutch is intact, with wiring. Rotors spin smoothly.

$200 plus shipping. Someone buy it before I do something stupid... like installing it on my Miata.

Please put it on your Miata.
                            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Don't be an enabler!

I may actually pick up a used Jackson Racing kit, or maybe even a turbo kit at some point. I do kinda want a little more power. 200hp would be fine.
                              This thing would require some custom stuff to make it work on anything but a C230. I had a plan for my H22, but never got around to mocking up mounts. It's totally doable.

Comment

You weren't kidding. This is the same exact supercharger. Are you sure it's not an m62? Either way, I'm interested. Can you PM me a price with shipping to 33614?

Comment

Working...
                                X