No announcement yet.

What do you hate about your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also dislike the fact that there were quite a few optional upgrades and accessories from the factory that nobody bothered to buy or install. Between factory rim upgrades, stereos, etc...
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
      Eh, if the quarters were designed differently they wouldn't rust out nearly as fast
      Dude, EVERYTHING up there gets rusted; i have yet to see a car that comes from the north that has a decade in it and rust free. Hell, im a firm beliver that Peyton Manning would still have some years in him if it wasnt for snow and road salt!
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

The cup holder is the only thing I can remember annoying me. The limited number of complaints in here is the sign of a great car .

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
        that nobody cared enough about it to produce a toy diecast or model
        I hunted for something along these lines as well. They weren't even in video games; Gran Turismo 4 had a third-gen coupe, a seventh gen coupe, and both generations of Euro-R!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          I hunted for something along these lines as well. They weren't even in video games; Gran Turismo 4 had a third-gen coupe, a seventh gen coupe, and both generations of Euro-R!
          The closest thing I've played with is this not-at-all-a-honda-but-crappy-enough-graphics-that-i-can-pretend add-on vehicle to the SuperTuxKart game:
          http://stkaddons.net/karts/mm001

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

With 3D Printer prices dropping and so many creative ppl I'm surprised some talented entrepreneur hasn't started offering CB7s and others...
            My Collection:
            93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
            00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
            04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

You forgot the amazing interior choice for the 93 SE, peanut butter leather.

I never loved the burgundy/blue etc, but it is inline with the choices from that decade, so it makes sense.

I never really "hated" anything about my cb. I can't recall one thing that annoyed me. Everything made sense, which is I think part of why it was so beloved.

It has also been 8 years since I have been inside a cb7, so maybe im forgetting.

Comment

yes, i never really hated anything about the cb7. for the year it was released it was an amazing car. I guess if I had to pick one thing it's the amount of times I've locked my keys in the car or the rust.

Comment

I kept a spare key in my wallet. It actually saved me once.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Wait?! You guys actually lock your doors?! Who would want to steal a 24-27 year old car?

Oh wait... literally everyone.
                    Add that to something I hate about the car, everyone wants to take it from you.
                    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      Wait?! You guys actually lock your doors?! Who would want to steal a 24-27 year old car?

Oh wait... literally everyone.
                      Add that to something I hate about the car, everyone wants to take it from you.
                      Back when I drove mine everyday, it was broken into or almost stolen 5 times in less than 2 year period; as with my truck I suppose they were trying to take it for parts.
                      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                        pro tip from an upstate New Yorker, for all my rust-concerned friends: FluidFilm
                        Do you just do the suspension components? or crossmembers and fuel tank, hubs, dust shields etc?

I was going to buy some undercoating for my Lexus since that's my DD, We've already had 6" of snow here in Michigan and all the salt sucks.

I was going to take it to a carwash that does the underside every 2 weeks or so to keep the salt off.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Most definitely the drink holder, they definitely didn't think that one through!
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                            Most definitely the drink holder, they definitely didn't think that one through!
                            That's because you have a 92... The 90/91 accord has the best drink holder ever....

You can fit two drinks on either side of the parking brake in a 90/91. Perfect drink holder.

Last edited by oni_cb7; 12-13-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                              That's because you have a 92... The 90/91 accord has the best drink holder ever....

You can fit two drinks on either side of the parking brake in a 90/91. Perfect drink holder.

So, so true. It's the only thing I miss from the 90/91 in my 93 coupe the drink holder is so far sub-par to the side of the seat and the e-brake handle for holding drinks.
                              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Guys my MK2 and the S15 don’t have cup holders at all! The cup holder on the Sonoma are pathetic dips on the INSIDE of the glove box. Ill take a picture so you can be thankful they even had them! Nothing like driving stick with one hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X