Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4 of July special, my new Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 of July special, my new Cb7

Sold my CB a couple of months ago (first one I owned), and bought a 04 Acura TL. A few weeks ago, I sold the TL and decided to get a less expensive ride and keep some money in my pocket. Decided to do a little browsing in my local market and found a couple of CBs for sale. The next day I went and met with one of the sellers. I Fell in love with it the moment I saw it sitting in his driveway. I had good leverage in the negotiation because he was moving to NY, and we all know our CBs do with snow and road salt... Ended up getting it for $1,100. This is probably one of the cleanest (if not the cleanest) CB here in Charlotte, NC.

Enjoy!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Engine bay looks so much good in person. I'll get some more pics from different angles tomorrow. [/IMG]

More pics coming tomorrow!

Nice find! Was there anything wrong with it?

Comment

Nice find, good to see some more cars in NC.

Comment

PS and CC deleted - still have AC?
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          I don’t see any hard lines or evaporator in the pics so I’m assuming it. All in all a very nice accord you got there and for a great price.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            Nice find! Was there anything wrong with it?
            Just a simple O2 sensor and a dirty EGR port. I'm Planing on using some carb cleaner and a flexible nylon tube brush to clean the orifice.

Originally posted by talonted1990 View Post
            Nice find, good to see some more cars in NC.
            Thanks!!

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
            AC deleted as well.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            I don’t see any hard lines or evaporator in the pics so I’m assuming it. All in all a very nice accord you got there and for a great price.
            thank you!

Some more pics...

Sorry for the dirty interior, had some rainy days

AC,CC and PS gone!

Comment

I love the color of the car, interior, it's manual and it's a coupe, the only thing I would want for my dream cb7 is for it to be a 92 or 93. It is still a great buy at what you paid for it. Hopefully I will see it in person one day.

Comment

I love the color of the car, interior, it's manual and it's a coupe, the only thing I would want for my dream cb7 is for it to be a 92 or 93. It is still a great buy at what you paid for it. Hopefully I will see it in person one day.
                I actually went for this one just because I've always liked the automatic seatbelt system since I was little. I sometimes think it's strange that none of the car companies have brought back that feature.

Idk in which part of NC you live on, but you can try the Facebook market vehicles section. I've seen coupes go from $500 to $1,700 here in Charlotte. Yeah, let's set up a meet soon!

Comment

that's the most cleanest dirty interior I have ever seen.... have you no shame?

its a very nice CB... especially it being frost white. i recommend a sticker delete...
                  Last edited by ShiroiKinCB; 07-08-2018, 06:52 PM.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Originally posted by dr manhattan View Post
                    I actually went for this one just because I've always liked the automatic seatbelt system since I was little. I sometimes think it's strange that none of the car companies have brought back that feature.

Idk in which part of NC you live on, but you can try the Facebook market vehicles section. I've seen coupes go from $500 to $1,700 here in Charlotte. Yeah, let's set up a meet soon!
                    Do you ever go to those Toys R Us meets in Charlotte? We have meets in my town but it isn't worth the drive from Charlotte here. We hosted a car show and race down at Rockingham Dragway a few weeks ago, I didn't think about posting it on here for the local guys

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiKinCB View Post
                      that's the most cleanest dirty interior I have ever seen.... have you no shame?

its a very nice CB... especially it being frost white. i recommend a sticker delete...
                      Thank you. I was planning on removing some stickers, just needed a second opinion.

Do you ever go to those Toys R Us meets in Charlotte? We have meets in my town but it isn't worth the drive from Charlotte here. We hosted a car show and race down at Rockingham Dragway a few weeks ago, I didn't think about posting it on here for the local guys
                      I've never heard of those I've been to some local ones on Friday nights. Try and get some footage for the next meet, I'm sure it'll make a nice post.

Comment

Finally got some free time today and made some progress on it... Picked up some speakers today because the one that it had did not sound good.

I did not expect to find the factory ones in there. This is what 27 years look like.

These will do, for now.

Comment

Got these LEDs for around $30 on eBay, had some good reviews, a 3-year warranty, and are 4-sided. I had to do something about the factory Halogen because when it rains, the light reflects off from the pavement and I can't see the potholes and deer that appear out of nowhere

Led vs Halogen (LOW BEAM). They're tremendous, the only downside to this is that flashing these at cars could cause temporary blindness unless you have the aftermarket projector headlights.

[IMG]

Comment

Re:

I love your pictures, thanks a lot for sharing.

Comment

Update...

Had to do something about that CEL and poor gas mileage. Took off the EGR valve and this is what it looked like.

Went ahead and bought these for less than 5 bucks.

Note to self and others attempting to try this: Use gloves and place a rag around the EGR orifice while spraying or your engine bay will end up like this....

YUCK!!

After a few minutes of spraying and wrestling the metal tube brushes to bend and scrape the passage, it paid off. I'm sure it's still dirty further down the passage, but it's worth a try for 20 minutes of work.

Last edited by dr manhattan; 09-06-2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X