Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Attn Maple Aka Wayne!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn Maple Aka Wayne!!!

its been 1 month since i sent u money via paypal and i still have not recieved my exhaust parts. not a single response from you either. i didnt want to do it like this but u left me no choice. so to everyone else on the forums just be careful who you buy parts from.

Welcome to the internet

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

yeah tell me about it sux. this is the first time its happened to me. i have bought stuff off ppl on this forum bfore and no problems.... until now.

Comment

wait, you paid wayne through paypal? i was pretty sure he got kicked off of there, and was only accepting Money Orders.

ill talk to him...he goes to school near me.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
            wait, you paid wayne through paypal? i was pretty sure he got kicked off of there, and was only accepting Money Orders.

ill talk to him...he goes to school near me.
            yeah i sent him 85 bux on 2/2/07. its now 2/28/07 and no parts or even a tracking number to show that he shipped the stuff.

Comment

where in brookyln are you!?

im headed that way next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                where in brookyln are you!?

im headed that way next year!
                hey bro. im in park slope.

Comment

im just upset i got beat out of my money. and the funny thing is this guy wayne doesnt like a scumbag but he is scumbagging me royally up the ass.

Comment

try IM'ing him on AOL instant messenger I see his sn logged on.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I dont believe Maple has Paypal... He didnt when I bought my Sidemarkers off of him. Money Orders and Cash only. Later

Comment

im pretty sure the money didnt get to him if u sent it through paypal. he hasnt been able to use it in a year atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          im pretty sure the money didnt get to him if u sent it through paypal. he hasnt been able to use it in a year atleast.
                          trust me he got it. cuz he said he got it and that it was already spent.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            try IM'ing him on AOL instant messenger I see his sn logged on.
                            i tried that he kept saying he wasnt himself and that he had no idea what i was talking about.

Comment

More like welcome to cb7tuner.com.

Sorry bro, overall things here are pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X