Looks awesome man!

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      Looks awesome man!
      i hope it motivates you to do yours now
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

do they work?
        wat?

Comment

yes its not dark enough to take pics yet. so just hold off till around 8 central standard time and pics will be up
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

looks wonderful..i want a jdm front bumper. where did you get it?

Comment

i bought it off a member on here a while ago then sold it to someone on here then bought it back

Comment

They are pictures of the finished product. You probably were making your post while the pics of the headlights being done or something were being posted as well.

Comment

front end looks good bud

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                  Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                  mycb7.com
                  Members Ride

Comment

great job slick, i love how they look

that whole jb weld sides shroud thing looks awesome

now you just need a little paint on that front end and you'll be good 2 go

and thanks for the shout out, lol

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      They are pictures of the finished product. You probably were making your post while the pics of the headlights being done or something were being posted as well.
                      Yeah I wasn't trying to start anything. Most of the time when people on here post progress updates and no pics everyone says pics or ban and i'm the same way. I didn't take it the wrong way I just hoped the op didn't either. I'm doing mine with 300zx projectors (hopefully if i can work out right). I want aww shiets headlights. His are sexy as hell. Good job on the front end though man. I made the mistake of getting a body kit and i'm in the process of going back to stock bumpers with intersection lights and jdm one pieces. Keep us updated man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7
                        So you want me to delete my post because I wanted to see pics of the finished product? I have some projectors i'm waiting to retro-fit as soon as I get the rest of the parts and wanted to see how yours looked. Sorry for any inconvenience.
                        see below

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                        this is true i was trying to upload them all after i reserved them all. i can only do so much at a time

Originally posted by shanleycb7 View Post
                        front end looks good bud
                        thanks alot

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
                        great job slick, i love how they look

that whole jb weld sides shroud thing looks awesome

now you just need a little paint on that front end and you'll be good 2 go

and thanks for the shout out, lol
                        yea i wanted to be somewhat different. im glad they came out really good.

and no problem on the shout out maybe more people will buy from you now.

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                        Yeah I wasn't trying to start anything. Most of the time when people on here post progress updates and no pics everyone says pics or ban and i'm the same way. I didn't take it the wrong way I just hoped the op didn't either. I'm doing mine with 300zx projectors (hopefully if i can work out right). I want aww shiets headlights. His are sexy as hell. Good job on the front end though man. I made the mistake of getting a body kit and i'm in the process of going back to stock bumpers with intersection lights and jdm one pieces. Keep us updated man.
                        nice i cannot wait to see. and besides paint and the carbon fiber hood (pending hood pins being installed) the front end is finished.

well maybe one more thing but thats a secret.

also im sorry no light output pics have been taken i fell asleep last night and woke up just in time to head off to work, but man the lights are amazingly bright. pics will be up tonight for sure

Comment

Them dayum pics better be up tonight!
                          RETIRED...

Comment

they will. we are taking my car to go get baskin robins since my wife wants to see the output on the car while driving

and i told her i had a set of TSX projectors for her car to do a retro and all i needed was stock headlights and she told me to buy them now so she can have a set

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                              they will. we are taking my car to go get baskin robins since my wife wants to see the output on the car while driving

and i told her i had a set of TSX projectors for her car to do a retro and all i needed was stock headlights and she told me to buy them now so she can have a set

Not to get but, let me know about the CG lights if you need a set.
                              RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                                Not to get but, let me know about the CG lights if you need a set.
                                i do so pmed

Comment

Working...
                                X