No announcement yet.

And Yet, another Wagon ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to seeing this ride progress!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
      Well the girls of course are 21 like Joe. Yeah, they are cute and fun. Joe will be driving the coupe that I tried so hard to get helped on here. I will tell him to drive by and say hi or have you over the hotel. PM me
      Damnit SS .. mah bad brother .. I saw this the other day and forgot to respond ..
      I've just been absolutely out of my mind busy. I'm a physical wreck as well lol!
      You have a PM Sir ..
      Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
      Looking forward to seeing this ride progress!
      Sneak peak .. the waggon's engine bay .. as of right now.
      Pedro is really going above and beyond on this project!

I am so stoked!

Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 03-31-2011, 03:44 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Clean wagon!!!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Sweet! I can't wait to see it when it's all back together. That engine bay is going to be a treat when you pop the hood!

Cobalt Blue is one of my favorite CB colors. It's fairly uncommon, and in good shape, it's remarkable. I love that it has the gray interior, too!

Comment

Wow good progress! If I remember right, there's someone on the board from Colorado that has a cobalt blue cb9 sitting on black wheels. Looks sick, I'm sure yours will too.

Comment

Wow ... This is such great looking wagon ...
              I found this doing a search .. it belongs to a member named cb9Tuner .. LOVELY!

Comment

what wheel is that in your sig?
                COUPE K24

Comment

They're called G-Square ..

Comment

lol nice
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Wow, I really missed this thread when it first came up. Probably because I never come to the Image Gallery.

Anyway, like Tommi said I have Function/Form Type II Gen. I Coilovers. Glad to see this project moving along, I'll be interested in seeing the final results.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                        Wow, I really missed this thread when it first came up. Probably because I never come to the Image Gallery.

Anyway, like Tommi said I have Function/Form Type II Gen. I Coilovers. Glad to see this project moving along, I'll be interested in seeing the final results.
                        LOL! I thought I linked you to this thread? Hmm .. anyways yeah ..
                        The picture of your wagon (which was THE motivation for ME to buy a Cobalt CB9)
                        is on the 2nd page of this thread ... that thing is simply purer then sex dude ..
                        YOU are the reason I now own this wonderful wagon .. frustrated the hellll outta me for 8 years!
                        I loooked annnd looooked .. man! But ...... I found her .. shows what a lil patience will do.
                        Lord knows I haven't got any either .. lol!

Got the speedo swapped in, installed the FnF type 2, Pedro did wonders on the motor swap ..
                        Got the 2 inside door handles, the rims will wait till the paint is done, which should be soon.
                        I just found a guy here in town on recommendation by HondaTronics who helped me get her smogged.

He showed me another car he was spraying .. my GOD! The thing was in p i e c e s !!! lol!
                        He even removes the chrome trim allll around the windows .. and takes the door handles off!
                        Yeah .. $2500 .. I commited to it .. sooooo ..
                        But hey, we're gonna do an upgrade on the clear coat, and he color buffs the whole thing.
                        Can't believe this guys work folks .. UNreal! And hell, if I'm gonna do it .. ya knoww ..

I wanna take this moment to thank all who have helped me here at CB7T so far,
                        in pointing me in the right direction when I PM'd you for help .. I wanna thank Pedrocala (Peter)
                        for doing the swap .. man .. what a knock-down-drag-out job he did! I am SO stoked!
                        I'm still waiting when you have time Peter for the harness ..

All the stuff I've bought from you guys in the last two months .. I don't even have the space
                        to name all of you .. but YO .. thanks a TON to all of you dudes man ..

I couldn't have done HALF the shit I've done so far without you guys ..
                        You folks know who you are, and I thank you over and over ..
                        My PM box was maxed out for weeeks lol! But we got alot accomplished .. and I appreciate all of youz!

Thanks TN for being my inspiration .. I litteraly stared at that pic of your wagon for weeeks!
                        I woulda requested a POSTER from you lol! BUT, I've got the real deal now ..

Peter once again, thanks for all the help .. you busted your ass, and I'll never forget that.
                        Yeah, I gave you some shit, lol! But you know why .. and I'm sure your "punctuality" will improve in the future!
                        Call me when you're ready for the harness .. and after paint, I wanna re-install the fogs ..
                        I got the a,b, and c harness from a member here .. I forget who, but he knows who he is ..

Thanks again everyone .. !

Comment

Good luck with the wagon man.
                          You have found a rare wagon with ABS!
                          First thing I'd recommend is a rear disk swap, these wagons are heavy and rear disk helps a lot for these imo.

What's your plans for this baby? I know you have two wagons, DD one, monster the other?
                          Current:
                          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I love that color

Comment

Looking forward to the finished product.

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X