No announcement yet.

work stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 RLX hybrid, white on white. Going to SUCK when we start seeing these for warranty work.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
      Just missed it!! That was a decent price too.

For the RLX hybrid, how many volts on that pack? I'm sure it's more than enough to put you 6 feet under.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yes it is, around 300V. Sweet ride, but keeping it clean would be a super huge pain in the ass.

Comment

lol at the foot rest on the left, It looks massive!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
            Just missed it!! That was a decent price too.
            Boom! another

https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/41252460

and another, this one is here in Houston

https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/35899920
            [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Flavor of the day, Maserati Ghibli

Ferrari built 3.0L v6 twin turbo, 400~hp

This thing is very quick. The all wheel drive is like riding on rails, just point and shoot......and it takes it.

Then you get in, and see Chrysler everywhere, killed it for me.
              Last edited by Size9zombie; 07-13-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

The fact that the name sounds like a Ben Affleck movie kills it for me 😁😁
                [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

First new NSX we have had in with an issue. I am not working on this one, but thought you guys might like to see it. Came in with a no start, we found that the LED 3rd brake light had shorted out and popped the 7.5 amp fuse for the brake light switch. Car couldn't see the brake light switch so it wouldn't start. Funny how a 7.5 amp fuse took down the mighty super car.

Comment

Seriously? They won’t let the car run if it blows a lightbulb? Or in this case a fuse? That would get annoying real fast.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yep, with push button ignition the ecm has to see the brake switch closed before it will allow the vehicle to start.

Comment

I think I'm more concerned about the shorted brake light. How long did it take to find out that was issue?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Not long at all. Less than 30 minutes. Once the HDS was hooked up and we were looking at data, (by we I mean myself and another master tech mostly him as it was his R.O., only master techs that have been through special training are allowed to touch the NSX) we noticed that the brake switch was open regardless if the pedal was pressed or not. Checked for power at the brake switch, nothing. Checked the fuse associated with the brake switch and lights, and it was blown. So we started checking the wiring for the brake lights and found the LED 3rd was dead shorted, blowing the fuse. Unplugged the 3rd brake light and installed a new 7.5A fuse. She started right up. I find it important to note that this NSX only has about 1,500 miles on it.

i would like to say for the record, i don't like the NSX hardly at all. I think Honda put waaay to high of a price tag on it for what you get. You could get any number of other cars that would outrun the hell outta the NSX for less money, and any number of other cars that look better and feel better inside and out.

Comment

I figured the computer would tell all lol. Definitely makes diag work easier sometimes.

I like the NSX, but wouldn't buy the second gen. I'd much rather have a 911 turbo.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Hell yea it does, with newer vehicles, if you don't have a scan tool or a scope, you can forget trying to diag it. I totally agree with you on the 911. The new NSX has REALLY bombed, mostly because of the price. If they had priced it around $90,000 (with its competition the GT-R) it probably would have done much better.

These are my toys, from left to right. Snap-On Modis (OBD-1 and 2, gas analyzer, and 4 channel lab scope) HDS (Honda Diagnostic System) interface and laptop, and Snap-ON Solus Edge. The Snap-On tools are mine, the interface and laptop belong to the dealership. I also have a Matco TPMS tools that is required to program sensor IDs, reset tire monitoring systems, change hysteria on some vehicles if necessary, a Power Probe 3, and some other goodies. I love electrical work, the top 2 big drawers in my toolbox are dedicated to nothing but electrical diag and repair.
                              Last edited by Size9zombie; 08-16-2018, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Nice laptop background lol!
                                *googles Snap-On Modis, out comes bricks*

It's really not that bad if that's your profession. I don't think there is a tool thread on this forum. Might need to start a topic on that.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X