ICE:
    • Pioneer DEH-X6500BT

SECURITY:
    • Viper.

SUSPENSION:
    • Stock

SHOES:
    • Stock 15'' Alloys
    • Powerstop cross-drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads.

Future:
    Oooh this is my fav part of the list!
    • Prepping the car for Winter/Sale next spring.

New pictures on Page 4
    New Pictures on Page 9
    Last edited by Ralphie; 09-07-2013, 02:40 PM.

Im really excited to introduce the new ride. Well, not technically new. Anyone who has been on here for more then a month should know that this is my fiance's car. They might also know that i was in the market for a 99 Pathfinder. Well the wifey and i were talking today and we decided that instead of me obtaining an older vehicle to play with i would just "take over" this car and then give her the $$$ that i have for a Pathfinder for her to use towards her CR-V.

So basically this car is paid off and is in mint, mint, mint, MINT, condition and so instead of scouring around for a decent car, im just going to take over the insurance on this one and call it my own.

Pretty good deal. Tech im paying $3300 for this car which is a 2002 with 83k miles on the odo. Not bad if i must say so.

So the mods will be forthcoming and im happy to be back in the Honda game...i always loved the 2002 coupe. Rear end resembles the NSX so much its crazy!

Wish it was manual but it is not.

I will NOT be doing any major mods to this vehicle since it is a DD. No swaps or lowering. Nonetheless im happy to start a new chapter.

Updated pics soon!
    Last edited by Ralphie; 07-31-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Well, just be wary of the Auto trannies, and there longevity is not that long. Looks real good...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
        Well, just be wary of the Auto trannies, and there longevity is not that long. Looks real good...
        Ya i know.

This one shifts smooth as ice. I will definitely be keeping my eye on it.

Comment

dam shes clean. seems like cb owners are slowly moving to the cg squad. im in the market myself.

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Good looking Ralphie.

The top things on my list are HIDs, fogs and a Broadway mirror as well, lol. If you ever wanna get rid of that sunroof visor, let me know.

I have a set of 17" RH cp-035s, 4x114.3. I know shipping sucks, but im dying to see these things on a 6G, so...

Cloth INT? That ULEV's gotta suck but i bet she's outstanding on gas.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Good looking Ralphie.

The top things on my list are HIDs, fogs and a Broadway mirror as well, lol. If you ever wanna get rid of that sunroof visor, let me know.

I have a set of 17" RH cp-035s, 4x114.3. I know shipping sucks, but im dying to see these things on a 6G, so...

Cloth INT? That ULEV's gotta suck but i bet she's outstanding on gas.
              Don't you own a green one?

Yea whats the deal with the HID's? I know the bulbs are 9005 and 9006 but i also saw HB3 and HB4 on Majestic Honda so im slightly confused. The HID's i can get for $45 or so so i want to do those sometime soon but i don't know if i should do low and high or just low. Any ideas?

LOL na i <3 the sun visor for sure.

So you are selling those wheels? They are nice, are they white? I think those would look fucking sick. Im going to PS them to see.

And yes its cloth int. Yea it kinda sucks but it is amazing on gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Don't you own a green one?

Yea whats the deal with the HID's? I know the bulbs are 9005 and 9006 but i also saw HB3 and HB4 on Majestic Honda so im slightly confused. The HID's i can get for $45 or so so i want to do those sometime soon but i don't know if i should do low and high or just low. Any ideas?

LOL na i <3 the sun visor for sure.

So you are selling those wheels? They are nice, are they white? I think those would look fucking sick. Im going to PS them to see.

And yes its cloth int. Yea it kinda sucks but it is amazing on gas.
                Yeah, its Dark Emerald Pearl. REAL dark green.
                In 01 and 02, Honda got weird. Im not 100% but im almost certain you can order and use 9005/6 bulbs.
                Those wheels ARE f/s. Ive got a thread in the FS section.
                I bought it in STL and got like 175mi highway on a 1/4 tank. So far, city, ive gotten about 90miles on about 1/3 tank but its a v6 and im spoiling myself with the nice AC that the cb DIDNT HAVE!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Yeah, its Dark Emerald Pearl. REAL dark green.
                  In 01 and 02, Honda got weird. Im not 100% but im almost certain you can order and use 9005/6 bulbs.
                  Those wheels ARE f/s. Ive got a thread in the FS section.
                  I bought it in STL and got like 175mi highway on a 1/4 tank. So far, city, ive gotten about 90miles on about 1/3 tank but its a v6 and im spoiling myself with the nice AC that the cb DIDNT HAVE!!
                  ha! Yea my cb was dark green. Its schweet.

Well I might just do the low beams since they're on 95% of the time. I just don't want it to look weird of uneven if I just do lows but well see.

Ill check out the wheels. Don't have $ for that now but maybe down the road. Gotta save everything to move out haha.

I'm gonna have to fill her up and find out what she gets.

Comment

Definitely. Have you had a chance to get on it yet? I imagine VTEC in your car, and mine, being like a Yugo; for economy, not speed.

Comment

Definitely. Have you had a chance to get on it yet? I imagine VTEC in your car, and mine, being like a Yugo; for economy, not speed.
                      Ya ive been driving it daily since 2008 actually lol.

It was more the wifeys then mine.

It still is but at some point this year her parents will sign the car over to me and then it will be "mine".

But yea when i get on it she has a little naughty side but from what ive read it isn't true VTEC. I never owned a car that was a true VTEC motor like the H22 etc so it would be a new feeling for me but im sure that it is quite different then this car.

It is more for economy but im not complaining.

I also decided im doing low beam HID's....6000k i believe. Yellow JDM-ish fogs LOL! and a blacked out mesh grill. From what i see i can do this for around $100. Pretty fucking badass if you ask me lol.

Im having trouble finding OEM fogs and i don't even know if they made OEM yellows(don't think so) but i think the yellow contrasts nicely with the bluish hids.

I was going to black out the headlights but instead im just going to replace the passenger side headlight with a brand new one as the current one is cloudy inside. The current drivers side headlamp is crystal clear so i know a new headlamp will make a difference.

Thats pretty much it so far. I kind dig the current wheels and don't want to start fucking with the ride etc so i might rock these wheels for a while.
                      Last edited by Ralphie; 07-31-2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

OEM fogs can be found at http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext01.html

Theyre a little pricey, i know, but theyre OEM. The ones pictured for the sedan kinda look yellow, but theyre not. OEMs never came yellow. As for that, ive thought about buying the DEPOs from Amazon and a pair of 01-03 Civic fogs, in yellow, and combine the two. Also, cover them in a film or protective covering as they crack easily. Or so ive heard.

Ive debated an aftermarket grill but im not sure yet. I know WeatherTech makes some pretty nice looking window visors and TAS has sunroof visors for decently cheap, so.

Comment

OEM fogs can be found at http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext01.html

Theyre a little pricey, i know, but theyre OEM. The ones pictured for the sedan kinda look yellow, but theyre not. OEMs never came yellow. As for that, ive thought about buying the DEPOs from Amazon and a pair of 01-03 Civic fogs, in yellow, and combine the two. Also, cover them in a film or protective covering as they crack easily. Or so ive heard.

Ive debated an aftermarket grill but im not sure yet. I know WeatherTech makes some pretty nice looking window visors and TAS has sunroof visors for decently cheap, so.

Ya im probably going to get those fogs but not for a LONG while lol. 2xx is a lot of moolah.

The HIDS are like $40 from DDM so those will be in the distant future.

I want to do the OEM fogs with yellow bulbs of some sort if i can. I really want the 6k hid to yellow fog look. I think against the white car itll look hella nice.

I might also debadge the front grille since i learned that to do a mesh grill swap on our year we need the 98-00 bumber because ours are one peice.

Sucks but what can ya do.

I did a quick PS to see what it would look like.

Not bad.

Comment

You need to PS fogs on mine. A drop too, lol.

Yeah, fogs are like intakes. Sure, you can buy Ebay ones but the good ones that actually give you gains are like $160+. Some of them are close to $300.

And grilles, shmilles. I like my 0102 unique bumper.

Comment

You need to PS fogs on mine. A drop too, lol.

Yeah, fogs are like intakes. Sure, you can buy Ebay ones but the good ones that actually give you gains are like $160+. Some of them are close to $300.

And grilles, shmilles. I like my 0102 unique bumper.
                              Ya get me a decent front shot and ill see what i can do.

I was looking at intakes but i don't know if i want to mess with anything under the hood really. Everything works good right now so i don't want to start opening up that can lol.

For now its deff fogs, hids, either a broadway mirror or a day/night mirror with compass from the v6, and maybe tint.

Comment

Working...
                              X