View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 09:39 PM   #3910
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
It IS a pretty amazing lil fart no?

Tell me, what's the size of the file at its largest JPEG.
So, they don't offer it with RAW? Are you using adapters with Canon glass?

I just went to amazon ... wow ... its not full frame?
https://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-X-T3...7&sr=8-1-fkmr0
It is for sure an amazing fart lol. Its little alright. Almost seems like a toy.

IMG_8665 by Ralph Ricciardi, on Flickr

Largest JPEG is 6240x4160 at 26MP.

Yes it shoots Raw & Jpeg. No, I sold my good canon glass. I am using adapters for my old manual focus lens which include the minolta rokkor-x 50 1.4, a Tokina 24mm 2.8, a Yeshica 50mm 1.9, and a Tamron 85-210.
Nah not full frame. APS-C mirrorless. Like the Sony counterparts.

It uses the x-trans processor as opposed to a Bayer and it has a mechanical shutter as well as an electronic.

I don't regret the move one bit. Its so light and easy to use. Image quality is on par with FF, although there will be people who don't agree. I can't tell the difference between my Fuji images and my Canon ones. ISO performance is better on FF, because of sensor size, but its not THAT much better. Like I previously said, I don't often shoot in high ISO conditions, so the trade-offs are well worth it.

Here are two from a recent event I shot- clean beautiful colors which is what they are known for.
DSCF0592 by Ralph Ricciardi, on Flickr

DSCF0487 by Ralph Ricciardi, on Flickr

Those are pretty much SOOC. I imported them to Lightroom and brought down highlights and sharpened a bit, but otherwise, they pretty much come out that way.

Last edited by Ralphie; 03-30-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote