oneoffaccord : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle View Post
    So much work already! cant wait to see whats to come of this...

Werd.
    dont worry bro. i cant wait to see what my skills can do

Comment

heres a little update. got me something in the mail today. been waiting for this for 2wks and its finally here. being that im getting rid of my a/c completely the best way to go by doing it is to do it right. so i ordered this straight from honda.

its a HEATER DUCT, that bypasses the a/c evaporator. nothing like doing it correctly and with OEM HONDA parts

Comment

Good shit Larry

I remember when my coupe used to look stock

Now that I have a daily driver...I too can put more time into my coupe. I think you inspired me to rip out all the unwanted crap in my car too.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
          Good shit Larry

I remember when my coupe used to look stock

Now that I have a daily driver...I too can put more time into my coupe. I think you inspired me to rip out all the unwanted crap in my car too.
          well im glad i inspired you and others aswell. everyone has the capabilities to acheive what they want in build. but thank you non the less

Comment

i didnt even know that duct was an option. looks like i have something else to order from majestic!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              i didnt even know that duct was an option. looks like i have something else to order from majestic!
              oh its not even a option. theres was a accord out in the salvage yard with no A/C and 1BADACC went in and stole it from me. lol. i pointed it out to him and grabbed it. the ones that come in the car already are black. as you can tell this is white. when u go look for it make sure its for the correct year of your car and its for a DX.

Comment

finally cp mike came thru and took all my interior. it was funny as hell to see his sedan stuffed haha, thanks once agian

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                  heres a little update. got me something in the mail today. been waiting for this for 2wks and its finally here. being that im getting rid of my a/c completely the best way to go by doing it is to do it right. so i ordered this straight from honda.

its a HEATER DUCT, that bypasses the a/c evaporator. nothing like doing it correctly and with OEM HONDA parts
                  I got that too. Haven't installed it yet. I got it in my parts basement. Why install it when my car has been down forever!!!!! Keep it going man!!! Rachel Ray would be proud of you
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Oh shit! Looking good so far. So how much money did you find after you removed most of the interior lmao.
                    only like a $1 wtf
                    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                    finally cp mike came thru and took all my interior. it was funny as hell to see his sedan stuffed haha, thanks once agian
                    so i found $1.58 in the map pockets. plus a couple hotwheels cars, so BONUS

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                      so i found $1.58 in the map pockets. plus a couple hotwheels cars, so BONUS
                      mike i wish i found a hotwheels car lol

Comment

man mike must have a savage yard by now

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                          man mike must have a savage yard by now
                          both of us do. lol

Comment

just picked me up a sweet mint EX bumper with the lights. pics tomorrow.

Comment

Sweet. great starting point, im sure you will have this looking ridiculous in no time

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                                Sweet. great starting point, im sure you will have this looking ridiculous in no time
                                oh i will. it will be done in mid summer not trying to rush. my main goal is to out do my last build and get featured in a magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X