X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is it dead?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i love lamp!
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I love table

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i hate Tigerjapanese and JIFFY LUBE !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

bad luck with tiger jap????? lol.
            91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

Comment

Originally posted by Sway View Post
              bad luck with tiger jap????? lol.
              last i heard was a snapped crank

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                last i heard was a snapped crank
                Yup it was..and it sucks ass..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                  Yup it was..and it sucks ass..
                  what was the outcome of that whole scenario? i think i missed the conclusion to that story.

Comment

no damn conclusion yet... they keep on giving me the damn run around. they don't want to just refund me the money. just a bunch of bull crap and really pissing me off !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

THIS IS HOW THE CLAIM HAS GONE SO FAR

Date Added Status Comments
                      2009-04-01 12:59:11 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      My name is Mike Younos. Please call me and i will like to arrange the 2nd engine shipping for you. But before we have to explain the condition. Thanks Mike Younos
                      2009-04-03 08:19:19 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      Send us the images at claims@tigerautoparts.com and we will send you another engine. Please write your claim number on the subject of your email. Thanks Mike Younos
                      2009-04-20 12:52:46 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      Have you installed the engine? Our recards shows every thing was perfect by the time of shipping. Thanks Mike Younos
                      2009-04-20 12:53:08 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      We got the images. Have you installed the engine? Our recards shows every thing was perfect by the time of shipping. Thanks Mike Younos
                      2009-04-20 13:09:06 Customer Replied Customer Comment:
                      The engine was never installed. It was in the process of being prepared for installation as in replacing all gaskets when upon removal of the oil pan to replace the oil pan gasket the crack in the crank was discovered because there was alot of metal shavings in the oil pan. This motor was never installed in the car.
                      2009-04-20 13:18:35 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      I do see the broken crank. Please let us know how much will cost you to replace that crank? We will refund the money. Thanks Mike Younos
                      2009-04-22 18:48:32 Customer Replied Customer Comment:
                      well i don\'t know where to get such a crank since the motor is from Japan and is Japanese spec. I will try and source one out this week. I am going to have to spec out the motor to see if it messed anything else up.
                      2009-04-27 14:08:59 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      That sound good. We are waiting
                      2009-04-27 20:12:15 Customer Replied Customer Comment:
                      I have not found a crank for this motor. This crank is not common at all and is very hard to even find information of the specifications of it. I think it would just be better to send another motor.
                      2009-04-28 11:30:35 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      We also dont have the Crank. Please let us know if you have any other option. Thanks Mike Younso
                      2009-04-28 11:45:42 Customer Replied Customer Comment:
                      The only option I know of is to get another motor. Please just send another motor because I am loosing time and money by having this motor just sit and not getting installed. I thought that was the original agreement according to previous emails.
                      2009-04-30 11:22:16 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      We have to return the engine back to Toronto for inspection. Then another engine will be send. It may take up to 20 working days. If you can fix the engine localy we will pay for the parts. Thanks Mike Younso
                      2009-05-05 20:15:29 Customer Replied Customer Comment:
                      Ok. how do i send the engine back to you ?? I have a couple of quotes on how much it is going to cost me to fix the engine. How would you like those quotes ? I can take pictures of the quotes I have gotten and then send them to you. Let me know. When we talked on the phone you said that you would be sending another motor to me when I sent you the pictures of the bad motor. You also stated the same thing in the emails. Why do I have to do all this running around and time lost in my part when the motor is bad to begin with. I was following the correct procedures for this motor to be covered under warranty. I feel like I am getting the run around and nothing is getting done. I have ordered numerous motors from you and this is the first time this is happened and now I am having to go through all this trouble when this should have been resolved quickly. First you tell me one thing and now another. I am getting confused on what the agreement was for originally.
                      2009-05-11 09:29:53 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      we will return the engine. You will get a call from our shipping department to arrange the return. You will agree to pay the shipping cost both ways. Thanks Mike Younos
                      2009-05-11 18:38:46 Customer Replied Customer Comment:
                      what engine are you going to return ? shipping for what ? I have quotes or estimates for what it will take to replace the broken crank with a crank that will work in that engine and the cost is more than what i paid for the engine in question. At this stage I see that there is no other choice but to just refund the money. I have done wasted more money on this and now you want me to pay for shipping for something that is under warranty. Sorry it has to come to this but all I want is just a full refund and let this matter be.
                      2009-05-12 06:42:43 Tiger Replied JDM Tiger Japanese Comment:
                      We will only refund your purchase price after we receive the engine back and inspect it. Thanks Mike Younos
                      2009-05-14 11:41:50 Customer Replied Customer Comment:
                      So now you want me to ship the engine that you sent to me broken back to you and pay for more shipping ?? Why should I have to spend more money again to ship this motor back to you and then MAYBE get a refund. It seems you have definite answer on what to do. This is very bad business. I have spoken to several other people that have gotten bad motors from you and they haven\'t had this much headaches and bad experience. According to the first couple of emails you said all that needed to be done was send pictures and then a second engine would be sent. None of these things that you are asking me to do is in your warranty statement. This is very bad business and it has been a month now since the claim was first done. Why do the conditions of the warranty keep changing ?
                      Add Comment

Comment

damn man. thats why I dont trust those companies

& whats up with jiffy?

Comment

Fuck that. I say angry mob CB7 Road trip. throw the motor at him and then pick up a few Type S' and a few H23 VTEC's as souvenirs.

Problem solved.
                          Looks like ill be getting my next motor from Hmotors.

Comment

Yo jacob and oscar...fuck that shit copy that msg and all the pics you have and send a formal complaint to ebay management...that should speed up the process
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

well... according to them i have to ship the motor back .. little clause in their warranty. just more money we have to fork out for them.

Comment

a few of the reasons why i dont want to ship the motor back are:

almost $500 in shipping
                                head is ported
                                TB and crank pulley are in my SOHC
                                etc
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Working...
                                X