No announcement yet.

Alex13mod : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video is not working... Did you have to run spacers with those wheels?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      Video is not working... Did you have to run spacers with those wheels?
      Spacers for front, so calipers dont rub.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Car looks great! I know the Progress bar was three years ago, but I didn't see those photos until just now. That's my favorite modification on both my Accord and on my CL. Moreso on the Accord because the mounting solution does away with the puny stock end links and replaces them with some more robust parts.

The paint looks great from the pictures, and after spending all that money at one time, I hope you're happy with it! I know I would be.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          Car looks great! I know the Progress bar was three years ago, but I didn't see those photos until just now. That's my favorite modification on both my Accord and on my CL. Moreso on the Accord because the mounting solution does away with the puny stock end links and replaces them with some more robust parts.

The paint looks great from the pictures, and after spending all that money at one time, I hope you're happy with it! I know I would be.
          Hey, Thank you!! The paint is Night Hawk Black Pear from 2007 civic Si. The Acura RL calipers and rims gives it a new fresh look. I recommend that upgrade, overall increases stopping performance especially with the H23a.

Comment

We need to take more pictures soon!

Comment

Yes we do brother.

Comment

glad to see you're still at it

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  glad to see you're still at it
                  Thank Brother :-)

The Car is pushing 203 Wheel Horse Power. Im looking for a better header and down pipe to get more power. Then Bigger CAMS Hopefully I can go turbo soon.

Comment

Bump here are some pics after a nice wash.

Comment

Exactly what issue were you having with the Pro 2s?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

The cam were hitting the Rockers at VTEC Engagement. I sold those CAMS and will be buying a new set.

Comment

Updates :

So I installed an 7 inch Android Radio and it Looks sick.

Full Walk Around of CB7
                          Last edited by Alex13mod; 07-31-2020, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X