Clear All

i like it
    where not all rich

Comment

Originally posted by doojo0014 View Post

ok looking at the picture the left rca is broke just to clarafi

the left pin is for the bottom

rca the middle is the ground it connects to the top and bottom

and the right pin is for the top. im still not sure on wiring them in.

i would splice the wire soulder the ground to the ground prong middle pin
      then the one for the top i would soulder the hot to the top pin and ditto for the bottom
      u were saying something about a male to female Y connector i dint understand that part.

Ok great that was all the info we both need. Ok so you need to get y connector, male and female are the end types. You need the one with the 2 female type, or the one with the 2 ends that dnt have the little center lead or pin.

Cut the ends off that are female ( no pin ). And sprip them down, there will be 2 wires. A ground sheathing almoust and a center wire that is the input wire.

Take the 2 pigtails that are stripped back and wire the grounds together, so ultimatly you have 3 wires when your done, 2 for signals and one ground.

Ground goes to ground and signals go to the center pin connections on the back of the broken rca jack.
      My System
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

Originally posted by tgdrums1990 View Post
        Ok great that was all the info we both need. Ok so you need to get y connector, male and female are the end types. You need the one with the 2 female type, or the one with the 2 ends that dnt have the little center lead or pin.

Cut the ends off that are female ( no pin ). And sprip them down, there will be 2 wires. A ground sheathing almoust and a center wire that is the input wire.

Take the 2 pigtails that are stripped back and wire the grounds together, so ultimatly you have 3 wires when your done, 2 for signals and one ground.

Ground goes to ground and signals go to the center pin connections on the back of the broken rca jack.
        its a quite easy fix for an rca jack, its not as hard as it seems.

Rip It Up
        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

im goona buy one of those female rca jacks and strip it down it see what im getting my self into. im not retarted when it comes to this. i really dont wanna f this amp up.

once i get the shit im gonna post again. the only thing im not 100% about is souldering them on to what points. i no this is easy i just have to have all the parts and pieces in front of me. thanks guys & girls if any

Comment

im goona buy one of those female rca jacks and strip it down it see what im getting my self into. im not retarted when it comes to this. i really dont wanna f this amp up.

once i get the shit im gonna post again. the only thing im not 100% about is souldering them on to what points. i no this is easy i just have to have all the parts and pieces in front of me. thanks guys & girls if any
            No problem man.

This isnt as bad as it seems. There are 3 connetions to make thats it ! Hardest part is getting to where you have to make them and having all the materials.

This isnt as bad as it seems. You knwo where the left right and ground pins are ont he back. So all you need to do is match the connections up.

Once you strip the rcas youl see what im talking about...
            My System

Comment

ok i went to raiso shack and all i found was a 1 to 2 rca yes female but when i cut the RCA open that i had broke it only had two wires and no ground and
              am i buying two of them and have a total a 4 females
              2 into the rca wire then 4 coming out
              thats where im gettting lost do they make a 2 to 2 conector
              i dont know what im suppose to do
              im a visual learner could u help me out

Comment

ok i went to raiso shack and all i found was a 1 to 2 rca yes female but when i cut the RCA open that i had broke it only had two wires and no ground and
                am i buying two of them and have a total a 4 females
                2 into the rca wire then 4 coming out
                thats where im gettting lost do they make a 2 to 2 conector
                i dont know what im suppose to do
                im a visual learner could u help me out
                Im not sure what your trying to do.

You take the Y cable and you cut the rca female ends off, leaving pigtails cause you need to strip them back.

You siad that when you took one of the rca ends and stripped it back there were 2 wires. Correct. One is a ground and one goes to the center pin. The silver outside round part is the ground wire and the center is the other wire, stick a meter probe into the rca end and probe one of the 2 wire for continuity.

Ok, you have 2 ends and for wire now, you slice the grounds together and wire them to the amp and then you wire one rca to left and one rca to the right channel...
                My System

Comment

Im not sure what your trying to do.

You take the Y cable and you cut the rca female ends off, leaving pigtails cause you need to strip them back.

You siad that when you took one of the rca ends and stripped it back there were 2 wires. Correct. One is a ground and one goes to the center pin. The silver outside round part is the ground wire and the center is the other wire, stick a meter probe into the rca end and probe one of the 2 wire for continuity.

Ok, you have 2 ends and for wire now, you slice the grounds together and wire them to the amp and then you wire one rca to left and one rca to the right channel...
                  thanks guys and girls if any but i was on my way to raido shACK today to buy the y and it finally made sense to me.
                  ok new prob..
                  the left sub will work but when i plug in the seconad RCA neither of them will wrk. can someone telll me y. i no that their has to be something toouching that shouldnt be. but the protection dosent come on.
                  the only thing i didnt do was put the cap. back on. since this was only a test trial.
                  i want to use a seconad battery but i need the wire to run it....

Comment

Working...
                  X