Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i asked one of my cousin about those, he said this
    "its so 1990!"

haha i like the look tho... do the civic ones fit?

so is that the new cb7 kurobei?

Be Clean

Comment

Hey kurobei im loving your sig..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

cant wait till he completes the molding ill buy one when kurobei sells them.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

i'd buy that for a dollar!

seriously if i can get a mold down i'll be happy to make more copies of it and give profit back you kurobei. my guy can even lay it down in carbon!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

do it timmy do it timmy

Comment

very well done tommy. we should meet up i aint seen you in a while....my car has changed...lol keep up the jdmness
              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

wouLd these work? I found them on ebay. this one is a 94-97 spoiler:

and this one is for 98-02:

im wondering if honda changed the rear window curve on the 94-02

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                  i'd buy that for a dollar!

seriously if i can get a mold down i'll be happy to make more copies of it and give profit back you kurobei. my guy can even lay it down in carbon!
                  Me too.. Me too!!!
                  I My Honda
                  Check out my Ride Here
                  09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

any updates on this

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

guess thats a no lol

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem
                        guess thats a no lol
                        I think Kurobei just wants to be the only one to have the rear spoiler, so we'll never see one unless he sells the cb7 and doesnt care anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                          I think Kurobei just wants to be the only one to have the rear spoiler, so we'll never see one unless he sells the cb7 and doesnt care anymore.

jokes on him renn sport is working on it currently

ikayto: thats who was working on it when i told you i knew of someone that was doing it...who knows when they will be available. they said sometime after the first of the year.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

rennsports, that name sounds familiar, werent they the ones that sold the last known window spoiler for like 400?

hopefully they dont charge that much ><, I'd pay $120 tops.

Are you going to make sure it doesnt look shitty?

:P

Comment

Are these only for the sedans? Either way I love the window spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                jokes on him renn sport is working on it currently

ikayto: thats who was working on it when i told you i knew of someone that was doing it...who knows when they will be available. they said sometime after the first of the year.
                                when will this be out? and who is renn sport? i looked for their site but didn't find anything but for porsches
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X