google street view your cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

google street view your cb7

How do you post pictures on here from my desk top, I did a print screen and got it on my desk top using paint. I dont wanna use photo bucket. Anyone?

Anyone in here had their cb7 come out on google map street view. Here is my cb7 coupe, taken about 5 years ago. Not a bad looking picture parked next to my old Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Put yours up. U might come up on more than one location or perhaps on the move or driving around on vacation in the middle of Mexico. Who knows?
    Last edited by laloquera; 02-17-2013, 05:11 PM.

impossible... i dont park my car out in streets.. it sits in my garage untill awakened for track time.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I only found my white coupe hidden in the back of the parking lot where I work.

And here's my old Mazda 3 at the new owner's house, which is only several blocks from where I live.
      Last edited by crazymikey; 02-16-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Mine used to be visible in front of the bank I worked at.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

how do you uplad your pics in here from street view?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laloquera View Post
              Anyone in here had their cb7 come out on google map street view. Here is my cb7 coupe, taken about 5 years ago. Not a bad looking picture parked next to my old Jeep Grand Cherokee.
              715 East 10th St.
              Davis Ca 95616

Put yours up. U might come up on more than one location or perhaps on the move or driving around on vacation in the middle of Mexico. Who knows?
              I pass by there all the time lol,to go pick up my son from pre school

Comment

gas station pumping gas
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

How do you even go about finding yourself. How do you have that much time to waste

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Mine actually used to be on there when my uncle owned it.. I just checked again and his new car is in the pic. :/
                    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

laloquera, you have to do a "print screen" and copy it to an image editing program, then save it to your computer and upload it somewhere.

Quashish, most people can just search their home address. How mercyboy found his at a gas station is beyond me!

I can find mine in satellite photos, but the street view team only went down the main street near my house.

Comment

Old address and a LOONG time ago. Back when I was rocking the all-reds.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

This is pretty damn cool!!

Mine has a Dodge Dakota in the driveway, not my car lol..
                          Jay
                          HondaLina
                          91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

It's easy to find your car/self. Just search common places you might be during the day.

Comment

Sometime in 2007. I believe the car had a blown transmission when this was taken. Because I don't have my wheels on. Also just checked and the street view hasn't changed yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X