No announcement yet.

EXT: 90-91 DIY "G-SQUARE" usable with 92-93 lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give that a shot. I installed mine, doesn't look bad, aside from needing a sanding and white paint. I noticed that when I close the hood, something on the hood pushes down on the top part of the grill... I'll double check it here shortly and possibly take some pics. I want to get it fine tuned fitment wise before I paint it. Make sure I want to keep it on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      I'll give that a shot. I installed mine, doesn't look bad, aside from needing a sanding and white paint. I noticed that when I close the hood, something on the hood pushes down on the top part of the grill... I'll double check it here shortly and possibly take some pics. I want to get it fine tuned fitment wise before I paint it. Make sure I want to keep it on the car.
      For sure, post some pics of how it comes out, I would like to see it paint matched

Comment

For sure, post some pics of how it comes out, I would like to see it paint matched

Comment

Just snapped this pic. Not sure if I'm going to keep it. I think once I get it painted, that may change my mind.

Not sure why it pushes down on the top, also, I've yet to turn the grill upside down, hopefully that'll help. I'll give that a shot maybe today or tomorrow.

Comment

Just snapped this pic. Not sure if I'm going to keep it. I think once I get it painted, that may change my mind.

Not sure why it pushes down on the top, also, I've yet to turn the grill upside down, hopefully that'll help. I'll give that a shot maybe today or tomorrow.
            Looks bad ass bro!! Great job looks good!

Comment

Thanks. As previously mentioned, it needs some fine tuning, but my son decided today was the day he wanted to make his grand appearance. So, the car will be put on the back burner for now, its daddy time!

Comment

Thanks. As previously mentioned, it needs some fine tuning, but my son decided today was the day he wanted to make his grand appearance. So, the car will be put on the back burner for now, its daddy time!
                Congrats!

Comment

Thanks. It's a blast!

Comment

Thanks. It's a blast!
                    I have a 2 year old and it is a blast! He loves cars and trucks....

Comment

Working...
                    X