Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Printable Cb7 models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s getting there!

Comment

This is awesome!
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Coolest shit I've seen in a while! Keep it up man!

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

What are the odds you would be willing to share the model you have as I would like to try and print one.
          Random Customs
          Praise the lowered

Comment

I'm not sure how I overlooked this but the progress you made is awesome. I was just talking to someone about this the other day, I had no idea someone had gotten to the point of actually printing something. Great work.

Comment

This is fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Cleaned the model up some for print. Added some features. This is basically hot wheels scale. Dimension being 71mm x 32mm x 20mm. Some features were so small they were scaled up and others will be added before primer. Fender arches made large enough for 11mm hot wheels wheels or 3d printed wheels.

Last edited by drew12000; 02-11-2020, 03:45 PM.
                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

in case you have issues slicing the model or in case you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I'll do 3D based stuff for a living, especially for simulation purposes.
                  you can check out my gaming related work here:

https://www.3d-modell.design/

i'm also doing prototyping and can print up to 400x400x400 mm. I would love to see that model evolve!

Comment

I've got the slicing under control. This has been shelled .75mm. So maybe an interior can be added later one.

That's cool. Your bus are nicely done.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Loving the progress! Wheels look great as well.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

You know it's funny, I was just checking out this thread a few weeks ago and trying to find a viable file to convert to STL. I wasn't thrilled with the file that was on here for the 9091 but I couldn't find anything else. Definitely interested to see the progress. There are so many great wheel choices for 1/64 scale. I actually just received 4 sets in the mail today.

Comment

Printed on the resin print for high detail and primed to show imperfections.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I'm excited. Any more progress?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              I'm excited. Any more progress?

Not much. I asked Chrizzly92 for assistance with this project and we have been going back and forth with ideas. This will be at least two pieces. A body/shell and base plate.

I'll keep everyone up to date as it comes in.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

i am currently working on fixing the mesh issues for this model. everything is somewhat crooked and low-poly and not necessarily right - as an example, the rear trim for the number plates extends more to the bottom - in the model i got from drew its one line with the tail lights. and as a german dude i nearly changed the rearend to an EDM one. :P doing that stuff will take some time and i cant invest hours of free time every day to fix up the mesh. but we will get there soon and once the mesh is up to date, the model can be tweaked to fit everyones needs.
                                https://i.imgur.com/vFWzuH9.png

Edit: started work on the wheel arches - rear bumper is next. still some mesh issues here and there, they are going to be smoothed out later.

Last edited by Chrizzly92; 03-04-2020, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X