Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, they weren't picked up by S3 like I was hoping, but now I can show these pics to you guys!

Justin's Del Sol-8 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Justin's Del Sol-1 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Justin's Del Sol-7 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Justin's Del Sol-2 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Justin's Del Sol-3 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Justin's Del Sol-4 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Justin's Del Sol-5 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Justin's Del Sol-6 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Just perfect lighting .. what a winner !

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Went to a huge import meet with a few hundred cars. Here is some of the best 5 pictures I got today.

To begin with one of my favorite Bimmers with the sign of the host of many of these car events.

This AE86 was beautiful. My friend was annoyed because I would not walk away. Don't care for the stickers though.

Not too many CBs unfortunately. You can see one in the corner of the SC picture. There was also a white sedan with blue/purple wheels as well. Anyone from here?
        Last edited by XCRN; 02-23-2014, 10:15 PM.
        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

The first one looks good! Nice shot.

I traveled through Atlanta this past weekend and decided to take a shot of the skyline. It's the most overdone location for skyline shots but it became that way for a reason.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

here's a self portrait I just finished up. no post processing except for LR global adjustments. It was my first time shooting tethered, and I'm going to have to do it more often now!

Self Portrait by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Here's a shot I took on Friday then put about 8 hours of editing into. The rider of the red bike is designing my website and we worked out a trade for this as a header for his own site.

Comment

Wow dude, bike shot is great!

Nice edit.

Comment

Some really great photos in this thread.

I like the medium.
                  Here are a few I took yesterday while at the machine shop

Comment

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Gosh why does the 5d Classic not have video lol.

They go for like $500 now, and they're full frame tanks and I would love to upgrade from my T2i, but the only lens that would work in my lineup is the nifty 50. My 55-250, 18-55, macro lens, and tamron 85-210 would be useless I believe.

I want it so bad that Im sure I could get buy for a year or so on just the 50mm.

But I have a baby and I do want to be able to shoot video sometimes, so thats a deal breaker.

There is always the 7D which keeps me in APS-C and lets me use all my lens + is weather/dust sealed and has 19 cross type FP as opposed to the 550d's one lol.

Ugh decisions.

Comment

5d is and always will be my favorite camera body. 5d3 included in that statement.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            Gosh why does the 5d Classic not have video lol.

They go for like $500 now, and they're full frame tanks and I would love to upgrade from my T2i, but the only lens that would work in my lineup is the nifty 50. My 55-250, 18-55, macro lens, and tamron 85-210 would be useless I believe.

I want it so bad that Im sure I could get buy for a year or so on just the 50mm.

But I have a baby and I do want to be able to shoot video sometimes, so thats a deal breaker.

There is always the 7D which keeps me in APS-C and lets me use all my lens + is weather/dust sealed and has 19 cross type FP as opposed to the 550d's one lol.

Ugh decisions.
                            Heheheheheh ..
                            I love all of my 5Dc's .. and it's why I've had lenses in my lineup
                            from my crop bodies, that were EF and not EF-S ..
                            I knew at one time or another that I was def going to go FF ..

I use a video camera when I need to, and I shoot stills with a still camera.
                            The GoPro is deLIGHTful lil video camera, and very, very affordable.
                            I'm ole school, and the more gadgets and gidgets that you put into that lil body,
                            to make it do everything just shy of working your entire shift at the office FOR YOU,
                            is just plain ole asking for a freakin train wreck .. too much to go wrong,
                            and when your video goes out, you're out a still camera as well .. time is $$$$.

The same thing goes if something just flips hay-wire in the camera part, and ...
                            no vids .. DOH!
                            Not to mention, the 5D3 is just .. priced out my budget, that's for sure.

Hell if I had to, I'd upgrade to the 1Ds .. then again, that's way more camera than I need.
                            The 5D is .. everything that I could ask for .. really.

Oh and EC, this is gawgous!

Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 04-05-2014, 06:57 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

5D2's are starting to get pretty damn cheap. I bought one used almost a year and a half ago for 1300. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find one for 1100 or so.

Comment

you can pick up 5d2s for like 900-1000. i sold mine for 900 cuz it was SOOOO BEAT from tons and tons of gigs. i REALLY dont recommend them it though. most of it is probably personal but i really never liked that camera all that much.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X