Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw a pair of womens "skinny jeans", size 18...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Her face has the expression of Fail on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          I assure you, my pants are anything but skinny. Im not defending the pants, just the music. Skinny jeans came from EMO music, not indie.
          both the same dumb shit to me. both look anorexic or weak. both have hair that do that flippy thing in some way, form, or fashion. both wear vans and converse

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Skinny pants came long before emo. They just got popularized with the new rash of stupid emo kids.

I'm listening to old Get Up Kids right now. Wanna know what my friends and I all wore back when that first came out? Not skinny jeans. Thrift store corduroys. Khakis. Baggy shit. That's real emo... Get Up Kids, Sunny Day Real Estate, Fugazi (I suppose... they were a bit before the term existed.)
            Today's "emo" is lame. At least most of it is. Just whiny kids in overpriced clothes playing pop punk with the punk 3 times removed.

Comment

Since skinny jeans are back, how bout we bring back the Patrick Ewing High tops with the basketball on the sides?
              Last edited by Daheavyking; 01-08-2011, 01:57 PM.
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

The only time I remember being anything less than a 36" waist was before high school. I had a 36" waist at the peak of my soccer playing days where I weighed 165 lbs. I doubt I'd ever really get below 38" now, my hips prevent me from it. I should have played football.

Anyway, skinny jean crap is foolish. I don't want to see your non-ass and non-legs. Get out of here and return when I have to grab a nice glass of cognac with Mak to calm down because you got that bubble butt.
                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

haha this thread is funny. but by all means, please don't tell me a rather plump size 18 wearing lady purchased those size 18 skinny jeans. can you say potato on tooth picks? not hot! well skinny jeans in general that is.

Click picture to see my mrt
                  Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Wanna know what my friends and I all wore back when that first came out? Not skinny jeans. Thrift store corduroys. Khakis. Baggy shit.
                    Careful...
                    that's starting to become really popular as well. There've been alot of those stores popping up around me, and they were a hit in high school.
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Her face has the expression of Fail on it.

who has a FAIL on the face now? LOL

gordita powa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post

who has a FAIL on the face now? LOL

gordita powa!!
                        lol she's gonna poke an eye out when that button flies off.

Click picture to see my mrt
                        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
                          OMG!!!That looks like 30lbs of cottage cheese in a 5lb bag

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Somewhere in the United states there is some sicko that would be willing to pay 39.95 a month to see that colossal woman eat a slice of cake.

That is a huge bitch... There's no way to sugar coat it, because if there was. She'd probably eat it.
                            =p

***********RESERVED FOR SIKZ6*************

=p

Comment

Working...
                            X