No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolled up to the jy in Winston-Salem with David, Tony and Luna this morning. Got a window motor for my RR window and a couple other little pieces.....while getting rained on. Good times as always hanging with some fellw UGS members.

We're talking about throwing a UGS party at my place in the near future.....probably like Sat, Oct 22nd. Not going to post up a thread about it but I'll text those of you that I have your #....or else you can get up with a fellow member that has my # or pm me on here if interested.

Anyways, traded my '10 Civic EX for an '06 Pilot EX-L last night and now I'll also be looking for a new DD so the CB can go into legit project car status. Got a couple cars/trucks in mind but haven't made a final decision yet on what I want.......probably a Nissan Frontier or Chevy Colorado if I get a truck or a 7th Gen Accord if I get a car.

What do you know.......my 2k post!!
    Last edited by sideswipe; 09-26-2011, 07:36 AM.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

you leaving me t well guess i got a reason to hit up raliegh now
      underground Society 757

Comment

please never refer to a Chevy Colorado as a truck.
        5 cylinders and it can't tow shit. more of el camino status.
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

dude it made due for what it is it towed a s13 on a back hoe trailer haha. that is a chodaro

The Race Car

Comment

It's official now.........

Sat, Oct 22nd UGS Meet & party at my place in West End, NC.

Going to meet up in Southern Pines, NC at 1pm at a place to be determined shortly.

Then we'll ride to Walmart for food & drinks and afterwards take a cruise through the country to my place for the party & cookout.

This invite is open to all UGS members so just let me know if you can/want to make it. I've already texted/talked to most of you that I have #'s for but if I haven't gotten a hold of you either post up in here, pm me or get my # from another member that has it and let me know what's up.

Also, bring your wifey or gf if you can/want to since mine will be in attendance and I'm sure she'd like some company besides all of us!

Comment

cancel on the CB this year folks. gonna do a couple things to the jetta for DD status...

as for the CB plans....who knows....might save up for the TSX instead....or the CG....who really knows. but it'll be best for AFM in 2012....im going....

are you....?
              Last edited by Shadow1; 09-26-2011, 11:39 AM.

Comment

tes me and thenew wifey well be making this one
                underground Society 757

Comment

I think someone might be getting another CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                    I think someone might be getting another CB.
                    Uh oh!

I've contacted everyone that I have a # for about the Crew Meet at my place on Sat the 22nd........if you're interested and I haven't talked to you pm me and let me know what's up or get my # from another member. Looks like the whole crew should be here......good times for sure!

Comment

Cb is still sitting on jack stands so idk if ill make any meets soon.

Good news though I found a bare h22 head for 60 and got it. Now just have to tear the block down and take it to a shop to be inspected for either honing or to be bored. If just a hone then im going to try and find type s pistons but if it has to be bored ill have to save for some higher comp ones.

Ill be looking for a reputable machine shop that has dealt w h series blocks in the Raleigh/durham and maybe even Greensboro area.
                      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                        Cb is still sitting on jack stands so idk if ill make any meets soon.

Good news though I found a bare h22 head for 60 and got it. Now just have to tear the block down and take it to a shop to be inspected for either honing or to be bored. If just a hone then im going to try and find type s pistons but if it has to be bored ill have to save for some higher comp ones.

Ill be looking for a reputable machine shop that has dealt w h series blocks in the Raleigh/durham and maybe even Greensboro area.
                        get some work done boi. lol

on a side note. the guy who bought my CB last year wants to sell it back to me for $600. so........um...yeah. ill be getting it back in about a month or two.

Comment

Well guys......it's on now! Got the check in the mail today that I'm using to find my new DD with.......let the hunt begin! Picking up the coupe that I'll be getting my H22 out of either this weekend or next weekend too....now THAT'S going to be an adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            Well guys......it's on now! Got the check in the mail today that I'm using to find my new DD with.......let the hunt begin! Picking up the coupe that I'll be getting my H22 out of either this weekend or next weekend too....now THAT'S going to be an adventure.
                            do work son. haha.

ill be getting my CB at the end of this month. then the other one next month.

Comment

well the civic i was getting is gone she wrecked it than wanted to sel it to me everthough the front end looks like the hulk kicked it. she wanted me to pay the same thing for it that i was buying it for
                              underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                                well the civic i was getting is gone she wrecked it than wanted to sel it to me everthough the front end looks like the hulk kicked it. she wanted me to pay the same thing for it that i was buying it for
                                lmao. hulk kicked it. hahah.

well time for another choice then.

Comment

Working...
                                X