Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

vemon 400??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx deevergote i was thinking about getting this header but its not bisimoto.
    http://www.k2motor.com/hh2-acd90-dk.html
    why does the bisi header cost so much?

and i already have a catback system i have this one
    http://www.k2motor.com/mfcat3acd90.html

i also was thinking about getting a high flow cat

well i looked at the bisi intake manny but wow i dont have that much money thats really expensive.

if i get a ECU should i get the f22a6 one? i would have to take my ECU out huh? where is that on my car? or buy like a good ECU and have it hook up to my extisting ECU so i can just press a button and make it to where i can go back to stock stettings?

really i could eat guys with h22's you dont say. cause i really like the h22 lol

Comment

The Bisimoto header is a properly engineered piece. That header there is just pipes on a flange. There's a HUGE difference in build quality and power production. In a serious build, a cheap header will hold the motor back considerably.

The intake manifold from Bisimoto is their ITB design, I believe... and yes, anything like that is crazy expensive. That would be one of the last things I'd get from them. Not that it isn't good, but the other parts are more important early on in a build. That is more like icing on the cake!

The ECU is under the passenger side carpet, under the dashboard. Easy to remove. If you're just going to do the F22A6 conversion for now (read my sticky thread in this section about the 30hp gain for $500) then you won't need to worry about going back to stock. Actually, you'll NEVER need to go back to stock with any ECU, as the ECU you should be running should always be appropriate to the modifications done to your motor.

Comment

ok so its worth the money buying the bisi header?? how much hp would i get outa it??
        and there is still a place i can hook my o2 sensor also right?

yea i love that intake manny but wow lol ill get it tho later on.

what is differnet about the f22a6 ECU you know like how is it compared to my f22a1 ECU?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Junkyard parts are better. The only new replacement parts you'll find will be inferior aftermarket parts. Used OEM is better.
          +1. Junkyard parts are also inexpensive in comparison to those aftermarket parts.
          Bisimoto Engineering
          1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
          2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
          3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

Originally posted by $KAT3R_rc View Post
            ok so its worth the money buying the bisi header?? how much hp would i get outa it??
            and there is still a place i can hook my o2 sensor also right?

yea i love that intake manny but wow lol ill get it tho later on.

what is differnet about the f22a6 ECU you know like how is it compared to my f22a1 ECU?
            The F22A6 ECU (the PT6) is tuned to work with the slightly wilder F22A6 cam, and the dual-stage intake manifold. Those are the three main components (cam, manifold, and ECU) that make the F22A6 more powerful by the F22A1 by 15hp.

As for the Bisimoto header, it is absolutely worth it. It's difficult to say exactly what sort of gains you'll get, because it varies from motor to motor, as well as with the modifications you have done to it. The power gain will be significant, though... and even more so as you mod your engine further.
            If you'd like to do a serious build with the F22A, then getting the Bisimoto header at the discounted price will save you enough off of the original price to get a head ported and polished!

The man that posted above me here is the one to talk to about the header.

Comment

ok so dont get the bisi cam? or dont get the f22a6 ECU and get a differnet ECU?
              and get the f22a6 intake manny for now until i get enough for the bisi one?
              would the TB work from the f22a6 on my f22a1?
              what is PT6??

robert@bisimoto how much hp do u think ill get out of yall's header on my
              f22a1? and i can still hook up my o2 sensor right?

Comment

Why no to the Bisi cam? You don't need to upgrade the springs or retainers. Then you could take the head off and replace the seals, do a small port job and what not.
                Testing your knowledge and your wits.
                Need 10th anniversary wheel center caps. PM if you have them

Comment

get the bisi cam. get the bisi header. the f22a6 parts will only make your engine into a stock f22a6. they are not performance parts.

Comment

i mean i want the bisi cam that thing is badd. yeah i know it will make it into a stock f22a6 but just more power.

Comment

You can only have one of each part... so your options are to settle for a little power right away, and either live with it forever, or pay more in the future to replace those parts you just installed... or do it right the first time, which will cost more and be slower... but you'll have a MUCH better final project.

I've had my car since 2001. I've done a lot of "for now" projects that have never continued, and I regret it. For the amount of money I wasted on 10 parts that gave minimal gains, I could've bought 3 parts that would've given me more overall. It's just hard to drop so much money for a single part, I know!

Comment

i feel ya man. thx for the advice you been alot of help.

Comment

Just accumulate all the parts you want and do it all at once

Comment

yea i was gonna do that

Comment

Then you are set, sir.

Comment

yea now i just got to get the money im dirt broke. i got pay for my tickit and $150 to finish up fixing my car. then gonna buy ceramic pads and i deffently need sway bar link kit they are destroyed on my car. then i gota start saving so i can move i think im gonna need about 2k to move by jan and i have no money save up for moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X