No announcement yet.

Buy My Stuff!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they're not already sold, what are you asking for the fogs shipped to NE?

Comment

I put your old boost gauge too good use Mike.

Comment

Nice! Glad to see it getting some use! I hated having a brand new thing in my basement that was doing nothing but collecting dust!

I'm back from Ireland now, so I'll get going on setting prices and taking more pictures. If you're interested in something that doesn't have a price, make me a reasonable offer. I will list a price if I have decided one. If there is no price listed, it means I haven't decided what I want for it yet. If you ask for a price, I will have no answer for you. If you want it, make an offer.

Comment

Any word back on the camshafts yet?
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
            Any word back on the camshafts yet?
            I just PMed the guy. He was on today, so I expect it won't be long that I hear back from him. If he's no longer interested, they're $150 shipped (that also includes stock gears that are currently installed on the shafts.)

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
              sweet, My Lemons Car Needs The Phantom Grip Lsd. How Much?
              Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              i Need To Look And See How Much They're Worth. It's Never Been Used, Though It's Been Sitting On A Shelf In The Basement For A Few Years.
              $150 ?

Comment

I'll take $150 for the phantom grip.

Comment

Whats your email for Paypal?

Comment

deevergote@comcast.net

I should be able to get it out tomorrow. It's one of the few things I won't have a hard time finding a box for!

Comment

interested in the sway bar and blizgrill

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Still interested in that CD/DVD player, a couple pictures and a model number would be great.
                        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Will do. I have the player sitting on the floor next to me. I'll have to dig the screen out, as I put it on a shelf and never got around to installing it!

Sway bar is sold (I have to update) as are the camshafts and LSD.
                          Make me an offer on the Blizzgrille. Due to the size, it'll probably be $15-$20 to ship, I assume. Please take that into consideration.

Comment

Are fog lights sold? PM sent a few days ago

Comment

Waiting on a response from a prospective buyer. I swear I replied to your PM!
                              He hasn't logged on in a few days, however. If you're interested, make me an offer. Nothing is sold until I have money in my hand.

Fogs currently come with two good 92-93 lights, two busted 92-93 lights (some parts salvageable for spares), two brackets, complete A/B/C harness, and switch. They're sitting in a box, awaiting an acceptable offer. I've had a fair amount of interest in these, and I'm in no rush to sell, so I'm shrugging off most lowball offers, and ignoring "what do you want for them" questions. If it has no price, it means I haven't set one yet. If you want em, make an offer.

When shipped, the lights will be carefully wrapped to prevent damage.

Comment

Price on Blizzgrille?

Comment

Working...
                                X