Detailers! show off your work *56k beware*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
    What is a good wax that i can apply 1 to 2 coats by hand and have good results?
    Meguiars NXT 2.0 period.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      here's some serious poop done from a dumbass with a rotarty .. at the bmw dealer..

corrected by me
      Nice...what products and machine do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
        maybe someone could do a detailed DIY on how to properly detail interior/exterior of a car. i would love to see that
        next time i do a full detail on my cb7 i'll snap pix.. or i might have random before and after sets and process pix on a SD card somewhere.. if i'm not lazy(which i am 80% of the time) i'll try to type one up

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        Meguiars NXT 2.0 period.
        2.0 is pretty damn good

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
        Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
        that car: i used Meguiars 105 and 205 combo with Uber Green flat foam pads. on a DeWalt high-speed rotary. and finished with Auto Glym wax
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

105/205 + dewalt= the shit haha.
          I love my dewalt.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            105/205 + dewalt= the shit haha.
            I love my dewalt.
            yeh the dewalt is nice. . thats what i use at the shop .... i got a makita. my buddy is planning on getting a Flex.. fuqin baller.. lol
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Long time ago..you can tell!!!!!

VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

yeh the dewalt is nice. . thats what i use at the shop .... i got a makita. my buddy is planning on getting a Flex.. fuqin baller.. lol
                Fuck the flex costs so much haha. still would like to try one tho....

Comment

that car: i used Meguiars 105 and 205 combo with Uber Green flat foam pads. on a DeWalt high-speed rotary. and finished with Auto Glym wax
                  I still need to try 105 & 205. I should have asked to try them when I was at meguiar's headquarters yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                    Long time ago..you can tell!!!!!

Nice job, very clean!
                    Current:
                    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I had to remove some graffiti off the van. Can you tell which panel it was on? LOL

Comment

I see a Hmong family's vehicles in the reflection, Toyota Previa and Toyota Sienna.
                        I want to say the part that is very shiny had graffiti on it, aka the door with the handle on the side after you open the first door.

MRT

Comment

wasnt too dirty from the start

but theres always room for improevment

ran out of tire shine lol
                          F22B Swapped CB7

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
                            I see a Hmong family's vehicles in the reflection, Toyota Previa and Toyota Sienna.

Dao you're too funny!! Those are most reliable minivan ever!!
                            Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

I installed Gtechniq crystal serum light topped with EXO on my car about a month ago. It's the first ceramic coating I've used, and its pretty awesome.

Comment

Thread revival!

This is the paint correction off my factory painted drive door

(sorry for the over saturated photo, its an older photo from a potato phone camera)

Here is a close up of the original paint and pin stripe tan on the passenger upper quarter panel:

The progress that went into the into buffing and polishing:

This vehicle is not used LIGHTLY and goes anywhere and everywhere:

Last edited by daovangphotos; 08-15-2022, 04:59 PM.

MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X