No announcement yet.

steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro, i have a clean set of those same hubcaps...lmk if you want them...anyhow, good start....keep it going...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
      sweet ride I like all of the diy's good job
      X2 bro...good luck on future mods...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

looks like a solid ride!

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

thanks guys, i do what i can.

joe, i have the pics and they look pretty good, but i dont have a fast enough connection anywhere to upload pics right now. they might be up monday, but the 7th or 8th at the absolute latest, thats when i get back to school and back to the sweet fiber optic connetion.

cb7pr, no thanks man, when i get the new pics up, youll see how good it looks on bare steelies, im just trying to find some 2" electrical knock-out caps like in the DIY section for the hub-holes.

Stay tuned, i am in the process of building a fiberglass sub box, while still retaining (some) trunk space, as you read this.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i hit a light pole saturday night, so fixing that comes at higher priority over modding it right now.
            heres the link to my thread about it. i dont feel like going over it again.
            link

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

she's back! i still have some scratches down the righ side and i need some new molding on that side, but shes driving again! i also finished my fiberglass box, ill get some pics up whn my sis sends them. im at school and its at home (damn grades) so i have to wait until then. quakerjoe and i had a little mini-meet this past weekend as well, and those should be up soon.

Comment

look good so far ....take more pix...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thenks
                  i love taking pics of my car, but its at home and im at school. i would be out every weeend if i could shooting it.

Comment

i updated my future mods list, and quakerjoe and i did a small shoot about 2 weeks back. here is the link

Comment

sniff...sniff...sniff....I smell...I smell...I smell a swap! clean solid CB7 you got there!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                        sniff...sniff...sniff....I smell...I smell...I smell a swap! clean solid CB7 you got there!
                        thanks, but the brand new engine was put in less than a year ago, i dont have the cash or the money to swap again. it would be nice tho. keep a lookout for my summer project; an in-car PC with 5.1 surround sound and GPS navigation

Comment

how did you do that DIY short shifter?

"You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive."

Comment

i'll post pics a while later, but there is a DIY on here that i followed almost exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                              thanks, but the brand new engine was put in less than a year ago, i dont have the cash or the money to swap again. it would be nice tho. keep a lookout for my summer project; an in-car PC with 5.1 surround sound and GPS navigation

and a turbo?
                              ]

Comment

well if i had my accord we so could... but my accord is in tennessee... its getting a facelift and some heart surgery and cartlig replacement... its going to be a good long while before i get her back

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                                X