Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Member from Trinidad (back in the HONDA game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Trinidad (back in the HONDA game)

Hey guys, new member here from Trinidad. After selling my 1993 EX ACCORD back in 2008, I've finally decided to get another one.

After a week or so of searching, I came across a pretty good deal on a blue 1993 CB3 ACCORD, which I bought 2 days ago. It's in an overall good condition but could use a bit of TLC ( perfect project car )

I happened to come across this forum last weekend and I'm really hoping to gather some ideas as to what I can do to make my ACCORD into a mean machine that'll turn alotta heads

Here's a pic of my previous ACCORD days b4 I sold it:

And here's my latest project ( pic taken 2day with my cellphone-plz excuse the quality):

{HOPE THE PIC SIZES AREN'T 2 LARGE}

What plans you got the for car so far?
    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Welcome. There's plenty of ideas here, browse around and check some rides out. What were ya hoping to have ya car look like? Goals?

Comment

Hey guys, thanks 4 the warm welcome.

Well, today's 2 weeks since I bought my ACCORD and so far I've just been tackling little mechanical and cosmetic issues that needed to be dealt with.

Here's what I want to do in the very near future:

> Lower & completely redo suspension. For sum reason, the rear of the car is REALLY HIGH and seems like sum bushings and the tie rod ends need replacing.

> Get bigger wheels. Got the car with 15" 6 spoke alloys, which I repainted last weekend, but thinkin bout going 18" racing wheels.

> Change the muffler. Wanna get a nice chrome performance barrel with a mean "purr" to it-lol ( Any suggestions??).

> Change the OEM tail lights. ( haven't yet decided to go "clears" or "black").

> Change headlights. Currently have the "all-in-one" design.

> Change the front grille. Saw a cool mesh grille on ebay that I wanna get.

> Have the car repainted. Wanna go with a lighter shade of metallic blue.

Can't quite think of anything else at the moment, but I'm hoping to get sum gr8 ideas here on the forum.

Comment

Needs to be lowered.....

Comment

Keep the one piece head lights and do a projector retrofit.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
              Needs to be lowered.....

4 real bro!!! I definitely want 2" drop springs,but clueless about what brand to go with.

Comment

I have tein s-techs I think it's close to 2".

X2 on the one piece retrofit
                negative on the clear or black tails oem or nothing for me

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                  I have tein s-techs I think it's close to 2".
                  What kind of ride quality do u get with the tein s-techs, and where do u think I can find me a set online?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by E-TECH View Post
                    4 real bro!!! I definitely want 2" drop springs,but clueless about what brand to go with.
                    Well whatever you decide to choose make sure its comfortable and is of quality that way you do it once you wont ever have to look back and spend more unneccesary money in the process. Thats what I learned about cars most of the time pay now or pay later either way your gonna pay lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X