No announcement yet.

John Conner18: 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew all you guys would love the $50 payment for the car currently i am going to get my cuda road worthy then i think i will buy a turbo kit with a 16g from a kid locally, im doing more and more research to actualy go threw with the turbo and after seeing some of the turbo videos ive got my mind set on boost for the future and of course paint it shiny black sometime in my auto body class, maybe a good flat black unsure now
    My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

Nice ride for 50$ man! Also can't wait to see the Cuda all done up and ready to go homie. Maybe fix the flat black up a little, and it'd be better!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

UPDATE 8/1/06

wet sanded, yes i used to high of grit and hate myself, but hey live and learn i'll be doing body work for a carreer so gotta start somewhere

i need to wet sand/repaint the whole car over again cause of the scratches

soon i'll take some pics with some friends cars which are also flat black heh

engine:

btw should i use paint to cover up my licence plates? i thinkin so
        Last edited by John Conner18; 08-01-2006, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I like the engine bay transformation. Looks nice with the new wheels, they make the car look 5x as good.

What is the suspension setup in the front?
          - Ghosty
          WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
          FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

damn, i want a car for 50 bones, looking good
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

front supsention is just cut springs for now, it still looks better at least i dont look like im driving a monster truck. When i get my cuda road wothry i'll be able to park the cb and finaly do some big work, id like to paint it in my body class but i dont have another car but i am getting a new radiator for my cuda 250+ thas more then my dam honda

Comment

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 28, 2006

Well i am finaly boosting my accord

Comment

Originally posted by John Conner18
                  UPDATE SEPTEMBER 28, 2006

Well i am finaly boosting my accord
                  looks GREAT man. get that installed soon. and good luck on the body work.

Comment

Ooh shiney! Any more pictures of the turbo? I like the look of clean car parts....
                    - Ghosty
                    WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                    FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

dang ghosty u got about as much miles as i got there are more pics in fi fourm under finaly boosting, but i found out its a xs turbo...crapy ss autochrome knock off o well if i get everything i still gonna do it

Comment

keep up the good work man, you stole that for 50 bucks and it was still running. good luck with your turbo

Member Ride Facebook
                        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

SWEEEET, get that installed asap buddy

Comment

thanks josh, yeah i cant wait to get her boosted can you say sleeper i also need to snap a few new photos of the new 'rake" i got, slamed front end that is
                            Last edited by John Conner18; 09-30-2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Damn, get that turbo on now! lol. That's like an extreme sleeper, I like it. Good luck with the body work, turbo install, and kick some butt!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

turbo it now!
                                and then post pics when you are done enjoying the newly found vroom of it all.
                                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                                X