Maple...you're a poo poo head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One last comment, then I'll get out of here:
    If you Google that guys name.... this isn't his first time doing this.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
      One last comment, then I'll get out of here:
      If you Google that guys name.... this isn't his first time doing this.
      What gave it away? hahaha.

Ya I use to chat with him back in the days....

he is a cool dude, little high strung, but cool.

Not sure why he chose to go this route, but hopefully he signs in and makes it right.

Comment

That's another reason why I'm allowing it to stay. He's known for it.
        He usually doesn't target his mischief at members of this community, though. Most people here are smart enough not to take their chances with him... but to dispute old transactions? That's just wrong. Especially since the people involved (I won't name any others unless they care to step forward) are some of the most trustworthy, honest, respectable people in this community.

Comment

well if a shady character wasn't a nice person then how would he/she lure the bait?

my good friend is a nice guy but he's also borderline retarded
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I was pretty sure that I was breaking some rules But this was after I pressed the "enter" button and made the thread

I went back through all my old ecu transactions (turns out I made over 11k chipping ecu's!) and luckily I sent him back his $15 a week later but I can't remember why. I notified paypal that I'd already given him his money back and they dropped the dispute a day later.

What's funny is I'm not even mad. I've known of Maple's antics for just as long as most people on the board. It's both hilarious and pitiful. Kind of how I imagine Maple is.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

And he was so upset when someone stole his wheels in the past year, but he can steal from others.

Bump so Maple can see this. Maybe SOME sense will get knocked into him but I doubt it.

Comment

Maybe he can't afford gas in his GTO and that's why he needs money? Who knows!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Damn, Antoine I thought I was the only one!

Wayne also tried to dispute a $90 transaction we had from 2005 for a turbo I sold him. I won the dispute yesterday, but it was still a huge waste of time for me to go back and search for everything.

Maybe I won the dispute because in his Paypal payment note from '05 he said "thanks for the hook up, now I'm f***ed for my insurance. Fabulous, more overdrafts." Yeah, great argument for an unauthorized transaction, genius.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

ah yes.. i sent him a couple things before i knew his past.. luckily they were small items and i was out the $10 or so to ship them (he owes me $20)..

everyone knows hes a piece of shit.. and looking at his life now, it seems that karma has caught up with him..

Comment

damn, didnt know this was going down

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I'll add fuel to the fire. Maple is the reason I left the site in the first place, only to get banned for telling the truth about him and his bad dealings. I feel personally wronged by him and have even offered to let him publically apologize, only to then again get banned. AWESOME dude that guy is.

Comment

didn't he go to Germany for awhile to be with some girl only to wind back up here in the states?

maybe he needs a sugar mama to help with his money problems

the time i met him at the NJ boat basin meet he was ok with me but no financial dealings occured
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

maybe we should track him down and make sure he doesn't type on a keyboard again
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              maybe we should track him down and make sure he doesn't type on a keyboard again
                              That won't work. He can always buy a new keyboard.
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Wayne has explained the situation to me, and asked for this thread to be deleted. I told him to explain it himself to those that have been inconvenienced, and I will lock it.
                                So far, he seems to care little about clearing the air.

In his defense, I do believe him, as his explanation makes a bit more sense... even knowing his somewhat shady and not-too-bright past actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X