Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
    just got this in the mail. it is a custom H22A turbo manifold made by Blake (98vtec on here) from 850fab at http://850fab.com/, it was designed to be as compact as possible, leaving room to keep A/C and P/S accessories installed The particularly unique aspect of this manifold is that the merge collector itself was custom made with 2 of the runners being curved, keeping the overall size small - as opposed to the normal off-the-shelf merges that have 4 straight pipes, which take a lot more room to implement in a complete manifold design. This allowed him to squeeze a more proper tubular manifold setup within the tight space of a Log manifold. Wastegate was tucked carefully down underneath, out of the way.

this turbo project will be very slow to finish, but this manifold was one of the major components that I was missing and I think this one is the best possible options for the tight CB7 bay fitment. Turbo itself is a Precision 6262. Goal number in my mind plans has been ~600hp.

anyway I'm really happy with it, blake does nice work. take a look:

Thanks Mike!
    www.850fab.com
    IG - @850Fab
    FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Got myself a set of OEM window visors that were on a car some guy was selling through Facebook market place.

Also got my NSX calipers back from the powdercoater last week and started assembling them on Sat for a mockup on the set of 1st gen Ody knuckles I also pulled from a junkyard run on the same day. Going to blow apart the knuckles and have them powdercoated as well and get all new hardware ( 8mm wheel spacers, extended studs, wheel bearings and balljoints)

Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

8mm spacer, what off set are you planning on running?
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Last one available to replace my driver bottom seat cover that is turning green. Just need to find a passenger cover.

Darn photobucket - it doesn't show up.
          Last edited by Fleetw00d; 02-20-2018, 07:42 AM.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            8mm spacer, what off set are you planning on running?
            Factory Si wheels I think theyre a 33 offset, and they literally sit against the calipers.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Saw these at the junkyard and had to save them. Going to attempt to polish them up to like-new.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-04-2018, 10:12 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Got $200 off the pair, payed up front on both except for 1$ or something.

Comment

$80 for an EK4 3 spoke Non SRS/Cruise steering wheel from Bulgaria. Who needs to spend $400 on a Momo..... I'll just pick up a $40 Wheelskins charcoal leather cover with red thread.

by GhostAccord, on Flickr
                  MR Thread
                  GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                    $80 for an EK4 3 spoke Non SRS/Cruise steering wheel from Bulgaria. Who needs to spend $400 on a Momo..... I'll just pick up a $40 Wheelskins charcoal leather cover with red thread.

by GhostAccord, on Flickr
                    eBay?
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                      eBay?
                      Yes sir.
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Over the last year I've been collecting parts to swap out the interior from the factory Ivory to grey. I finally came across a 1991 LX with the seat and an intact tailgate trim piece.

Took all of it for $60

Next up is to get the seats steam cleaned and shampooed and then swapped in.

I've also been collecting parts for a 5 lug swap...so much for keeping it stock.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

Comment

$60? It’s $60 per seat here at pull a part. that’s a really good deal

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                            $60? It’s $60 per seat here at pull a part. that’s a really good deal

Yeah originally another guy was going to charge me $20 for the back panel and $50 for the seats but another guy showed up and gave them to me for that price..hey I wasn't going to complain

Now I just need the front seats. CyborgGT was helping me out because he found three wagons out in his area in Colorado and shipping was definitely going to be expensive and then another local guy alerted me to this 1991 LX wagon so I went and everything was intact.

I did notice a color difference in the interiors..the Pewter Gray has a darker interior than the Cobalt Blue and Bourdeaux Red versions..so now the quest is to find a set of of black RSX seats to contrast it. I might even change the dash to have the whole interior match.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            Legend FSM

Comment

Best place to look for RSX seats, aside from waiting for them to pop up locally on CL or in a yard, is the classifieds at ClubRSX - that forum still has a very active for-sale section, with lots of quality stuff:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-25-2018, 08:54 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

These just arrived in the mail... InsaneShafts 500hp Accord axles w/ Prelude inner joint, and a Yonaka Motorsports "15% thicker" Prelude intermediate shaft. Going to use these for my 5speed conversion, and they should hold up to my future turbo plans.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                                Current cars:
                                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                                X