• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasvtak View Post
    lets hear it for working on labor day
    Are you coming?

Comment

yes, but lets pretend im flaking again so itll be a big surprise when i get there tonight.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

its an improvement today i guess lol. only if i can get everyone to show up at one time at least once a month.

Comment

Pics! pics! pics!

Comment

There was several pics taken. Mostly from cell phones. lol. I know mine are not worth posting up. Anyone one want to post up theirs? It was a good little meet.....cops came to break it up. lol

Comment

yeah i havent done anything with mine. im lazy.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Anyone going to any of the local wed night meets? I usually go to the one off 360 and Mayfield in Grand Prairie.

Comment

yeah

im trying 2 post the pics but can't blur the plates

Comment

Some Pictures I Took

check out his tags n with the cop behind haha

Comment

Great pics....ty for blocking the plates. Hope the next meet has more people showup.

Comment

no

problem bro n yeah that would b coo if we can see more cb's on the next meet

Comment

I know this is the "Monday meet" section but...is anyone going to the Drift/car show at T.M.S on the 24th? My car will be in the car show. My friend is building my stereo system and im getting my paint cleaned up. I gotta tuck some wires and clean up my interior. Going to be a busy 2 weeks for me. I need a cb7tuner sticker if anyone here local has one I can buy......Thanks

ill try to bring the eg hatch to the next meet on Monday.

Comment

I want to go soooooooo bad but I've got to work. I will be going to wekfest and Dipalooza in october though.

Comment

Who's all going to wekfest?

Comment

Im going..hope to have my car and the hatch there...still a lot of work to do on the hatch also. Ill try to take pics at TMS to post up.

Comment

Working...
                                X