Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet man so is she gonna come back with some jdm shit for the gsr now lol so im gonna ask this question again.....WHEN ARE WE HAVING A MEET?????

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
      sweet man so is she gonna come back with some jdm shit for the gsr now lol so im gonna ask this question again.....WHEN ARE WE HAVING A MEET?????
      I had planned the one for this saturday, but I dont know if thats going to happen anymore. Didnt get a lot of people interested from up in denver area, so If I dont get a couple more people Im just going to head out earlier with the fam on the bikes instead
      '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

I gotta work Saturday, or else I'd go...

Dropped my header off at PFI today. It was my first time ever visiting them and it wasn't what I was expecting - but in a good way. Cool shop. There was even an NA1 NSX there, so beautiful! But I was told it should be done tomorrow so if I get the call early enough I'll head out before work in the evening. Inspired by old Alfa intakes, I'm going to see about getting it polished to a near gold color. I was doing some searching and Mile High Metal Polishing and Finishing looks like the right people to understand what I want. I'll probably end up doing the valve cover some kind of polished/brushed metal look, and do something with the intake, to match later on.

I'll post a pic of the gold if I can find one. I love old-school Italian craftsmanship
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-14-2011, 02:05 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Jeez, nothing going on for anyone in the last two months?! Haha, so much for not losing data in the crash.

I just shaved the lettering off my valve cover, it's bare metal right now. I was going to keep it off the car, clean up some edges and paint it matte black with a gloss black spark plug cover but a friend in Golden needed picking up so everything went back on the engine. I guess I'll do it later, I kind like the look and am sick of all the walking to work I did whilst I took my sweet time with the sanding.

Current plans are to get a Spoon-style front lip and do something about my wheels. Either go the cheap route and just space my stockers 15-20mm, or buy some cheap 17s (Drag DR-34s are the choice of the moment) to tide me over until I go 5-lug. Even after I buy a coupe some time in 2012 I'll still be sitting on four studs for quite a while until I have everything for this epic wheel/brake setup I have dreamed up.

... the header was never polished, btw. I lost interest for the time being. At least it sounds cool!
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-31-2011, 06:15 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

well guys, i sold my car to a guy that wanted to build the bottom end. i got to keep my tsx projector retrofitted jdm headlights... he's enjoying the bisimoto header and level 2 cam. glad i sold it to him. still no tsx

i still have my spare parts... sorry oldschool no oem shocks/springs. i have the 14" rims, oem rotors, spare cyl.head and valve cover, spare cam, power steering pump, rear drum brake pads...

Last edited by nostringz; 01-03-2012, 02:38 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Here is what i have been working on... almost done, just need to paint and put a bunch of cool of parts on.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
              member ride thread
              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

....did lose data in the crash.... 2months worth almost actually.

Im building a b20vtec for my DB. B20z bottom end, 2layer hg, p72 head, Supertech flat face valves, supertech springs/ret, blox hsl cams, ported blox I mani, stuff like that. Nothing crazy, but definitely better than the bolt on gsr in it now.

I'll try and remember to take some pics as i go along. Have a couple of the motor torn apart ready for the machine shop, but who hasnt seen a million pictures of that sort of thing before, right? Lol

Be easy!

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
                  ....did lose data in the crash.... 2months worth almost actually.

Im building a b20vtec for my DB. B20z bottom end, 2layer hg, p72 head, Supertech flat face valves, supertech springs/ret, blox hsl cams, ported blox I mani, stuff like that. Nothing crazy, but definitely better than the bolt on gsr in it now.

I'll try and remember to take some pics as i go along. Have a couple of the motor torn apart ready for the machine shop, but who hasnt seen a million pictures of that sort of thing before, right? Lol

Be easy!

Make sure you use an OEM head gasket. Aftermarket and "modified or performance" head gaskets generally fail much sooner than OEM ones. Most of us PFI guys, even those with over 800hp are using the OEM honda gasket.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                  member ride thread
                  11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                  People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                  I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                  John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

i have my tsx now, and im selling my 1 piece headlights with tsx retrofit and hid if you guys wanna check them out.
                    Last edited by nostringz; 02-02-2012, 01:52 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

How much you want for them, or should I say, what has the bidding reached? The mods are what I'd end up doing to one-pieces anyway.
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-23-2012, 02:28 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

... And post some pics of the TSX. I've seen a couple around that go pretty hard, I was thinking about picking one up if I had the bread for it.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                          Make sure you use an OEM head gasket. Aftermarket and "modified or performance" head gaskets generally fail much sooner than OEM ones. Most of us PFI guys, even those with over 800hp are using the OEM honda gasket.
                          Appreciate the concern man, but im good. i cant even count how many "frankenstein" motors ive done at this point

Comment

Sup guys! Im getin out of the cb game :/
                            Seems like i am leaning more and more towards a TL or TSX and maybe even a V6 Accord ex-l

I am parting my car out as well, one peice headlights, intersection lights and jdm fog lights :/

Selling the car whole too :/

How has everyone been? its been a whhile

Rip It Up
                            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

What the hell. You're all a bunch of quitters! Me and my baby are doing fan-friggin'-tastic, thank you very much!

Lol, j/k. How much you want for the headlights and/or fogs (ED. - nvm on the fogs, it looks like you're 9091)? I'm never quick enough when they pop up for sale on here
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-28-2012, 05:11 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Ill let them go for 220 They need re-sealed but other than that they are gorgeous!

yes they are 90/91 i will have the legend lip for sale too.

I posted on here first before the official classifieds

Rip It Up
                                Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X