No announcement yet.

Lodollar92lx : 1994 Subaru Lega-STi Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen your Subaru today at New England Dragway. I knew I have seen that car before, but I couldn't find out from where! How did you run?

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
      I seen your Subaru today at New England Dragway. I knew I have seen that car before, but I couldn't find out from where! How did you run?
      i was also there. I had my grey pitbull and son with me
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
        i was also there. I had my grey pitbull and son with me
        I think you were right in front of us. I was with the yellow wagon and rotary Datsun haha

Comment

didnt run what i had hoped, but the setup was brand new. Im building a new motor for it, a 2.5l block with forged internals and STi avcs (vtec) heads.

I tossed a bigger turbo on the current engine, and im going to re use this setup on the built motor. should make 450awhp with water/meth

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Was that picture from this weekend? Is New England Dragway even open yet?

Comment

no that pic was from last september when i was down there. track needs to open soon tho!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                no that pic was from last september when i was down there. track needs to open soon tho!
                Damn I was hoping it was open! The weather is beautiful!! They should open early this year!

Comment

yeah that would be awesome! although id have to hurry up and finish the car haha

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Nice wagon. My friend had a 84 Legacy with 2006 WRX drivetrain and suspension. It was really nice. He sold it and the kid blew the motor in a matter of days.

Here's my Suby.

Comment

thanks! Nice fozzy, they are hard to find in that color. Subie love

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Beautiful!

I think I like the wagons more than the sedans in that era. Color is perfect.

Comment

Thanks man! do you still have your Sti? if so maybe ill see you at WBM this year

Sexy Volk RE30's

custom built turbo setup, all stainless chargepipes, no bends, all pie cuts and tig welded

1st gen turbo legacy mafia. the white sedan has full sti trans/diff/brakes too, same hybrid motor as mine also. i pretty much copied my car when i built his lol

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I've got a skid plate in front, working on a rear diff plate as well. Hoping to put a 1" lift on it at some point. Other than that, I want to leave it stock.

Comment

Loving the new Turbo setup.
                              1993 Accord EX
                              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

got new wheels, and a built ej257 motor now...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Working...
                                X