- DIY upper mesh grille
    - Full OEM quarter panel replacement
    - JDM Power Folding Mirrors

Now onto pictures:

100_0753 by Mike M, on Flickr
    100_0581 by Mike M, on Flickr
    Picture 280 by Mike M, on Flickr
    100_0818 by Mike M, on Flickr
    Last edited by AccordWarrior; 10-06-2017, 11:33 PM.

Man, Mike, she was a beauty.

Not sure if you remember, but I bought mud flaps off of you way back. Had them on mine until I sold her.

I got to see the tail end of this car. Definitely one of my favorites.

Comment

Definitely one of my favorites, especially with the amber 92-93 taillights.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Miss this OG car.

If you can, you should post the pics of the rust repair, so people can see what it looked like done the right way.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          Man, Mike, she was a beauty.

Not sure if you remember, but I bought mud flaps off of you way back. Had them on mine until I sold her.

I got to see the tail end of this car. Definitely one of my favorites.
          Thanks! I think you came up just as I was winding down. I do remember selling you the mudflaps. Were you still in FL? I remember how nice the ITRs looked on your cars.

Originally posted by br0nx finest View Post
          Definitely one of my favorites, especially with the amber 92-93 taillights.
          Thanks! You liked the 92-93 OEM tails? I always thought the red/clears looked better. They were actually a trade via Maple of all people since the 1st set of red/clears I got from rebels leaked like crazy for some reason. I still remember sitting in my dorm room circa-2005 photoshopping pictures of your old car for you.

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
          Miss this OG car.

If you can, you should post the pics of the rust repair, so people can see what it looked like done the right way.
          Yeah, it's actually coming up on 8 years next week since I stuffed it.

This is the only picture I've got of the quarter panel removed.

Comment

Ya I was still in Florida. I think that was the time in between me getting out of the military and moving to NYC.

Boy those were the days!

I was hanging out with Felipe and Dean all day hahaha

Comment

I keep forgetting how nice that car was when you were finally done with it.

I wonder what you'd have done with it had you not stuffed it. Something tells me you'd still have it. It would be on a set of real C2s, riding on better suspension, and maybe H22A swapped. Everything still fully functional and utterly practical as a daily driver.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I keep forgetting how nice that car was when you were finally done with it.

I wonder what you'd have done with it had you not stuffed it. Something tells me you'd still have it. It would be on a set of real C2s, riding on better suspension, and maybe H22A swapped. Everything still fully functional and utterly practical as a daily driver.
                Honestly, I don't know. I was seriously thinking about selling it around the time I crashed it as I wanted a new car since I had graduated school. If I were to build it now, I think it would be a lot different than it was then...maybe not the specific parts, but the caliber of work would be better. I would have put more effort into fixing issues than trying to make it look super nice. Having a car that could make the winter without leaking would have been nice!

Comment

That's true!

Though aside from your rear quarter rust repair, most of your mods weren't high-end. They were perfect for how you both used and stored the car (outdoor parking, daily driving in all weather and all seasons... some legit Racing Harts would've been wasted on that!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    That's true!

Though aside from your rear quarter rust repair, most of your mods weren't high-end. They were perfect for how you both used and stored the car (outdoor parking, daily driving in all weather and all seasons... some legit Racing Harts would've been wasted on that!)
                    Eh, the only replica things I had were the wheels, and that was because you couldn't get the RH Evo new anymore and I didn't want to risk spending that much money purchasing privately. The only things that weren't high end was the header and struts, everything else were very nice for what they were.

Comment

That's true. Your lip kit was all good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                        Miss this OG car.

Looks like he did something similar to Ruby: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180806
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                          Looks like he did something similar to Ruby: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180806
                          Yep. I had OEM quarters cut off a car from somewhere in the southwest. A local shop fabbed new inner panels off of a Maxima or something they had laying around and then painted the back half of the car and the roof.

I took the time to add the 92-93 trunklid as I liked it worlds more than the 90-91 design and then added an OEM-style spoiler.

Comment

damn, I time traveled here,

EDIT=I just noticed, me and ralphie joined at the same time. must be a FL thing lol.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Wow......the memories lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X