keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small progress

Well I haven't been doing much lately, but I am expecting some things in the mail soon

Here's what I did today:

I got rid of those scratches on my trunk!!! I used the minor scratch removal DIY! they paint is sooo smooth and its like new!

I used a sanding block to get rid of the scratches in the lip, it worked extremely well I have no texture on the lip now so its all smooth and even! Now I just have to get that paint for it and I'm set

That about wraps up what I did today!

All comments are appreciated!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Fuck my mother fucking life, someone fucking rear ended my FUCKING CB!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Im sorry to hear you got rear-ended,it was such a clean cb

Are you okay? Thats what really matters,you can always fix your cb but not a bad back

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

....I dont see this being good.....

Comment

really? are you ok? you can always fix the car. did they have insurance? how much damage was there? hope everything turns out ok for you. keep us updated. your car inspired me to clean mine up. post pics of the damage. i know how you feel, i'm still talking with the insurance company about my car
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Damn!
              Are you good?
              How much damage to the cb?
              Freedom Is Not Free
              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys, I'm fine, but my dads hurting quite a bit, I already have a bad back (slipped disc and scholeosis) and I will post pics in a bit, I'm just really sad and pissed that my pride and joy just got hit. and yes I have insurance, but the guy that hit me DIDN'T HAVE ANY PAPERS!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

sooo... no insurance info then?

damn bro. the car can take a hit, but as long as you're fine, that's all that matters bud, and your car knows it. Your car was doing its best to protect you guys
                  blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

dude your interior is MINT!!!! best leather i have seen in a cb so far

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
                    #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
                    #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                      Thanks for all the support guys, I'm fine, but my dads hurting quite a bit, I already have a bad back (slipped disc and scholeosis) and I will post pics in a bit, I'm just really sad and pissed that my pride and joy just got hit. and yes I have insurance, but the guy that hit me DIDN'T HAVE ANY PAPERS!!!!
                      that sucks, sue the bastard!! i would be pissed too. hope your dad starts to feel better soon
                      Last edited by Honda_Lady; 10-07-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks bro, I feel a lot better about it now I never gave her a name...

and thanks, it was redone about 6 years ago...

Well my dad got his plates, his picture, his car VIN number, pic of car and damage, then we called the police to come, he claimed he lived down the street where the accident happened, which is like 15 min away from my house And also he said he left all the documents to HIS car in his WIFES new car... at least he was nice enough to apologize....

my dad seems to be doing a little bit better, his neck just hurts, we also had some light bulbs in the trunk, he hit so hard they broke he was probably going 35 mph....

Thats where the damage is and the worse part is that the car has a custom paint job, so there is no way I can get the same paint ever again because I don't have the code so it might just have to be repainted again :/
                        Last edited by keepinitclean; 10-07-2011, 10:40 PM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

yea the chick that hit me apologized too but we had 20 cars in front of us at the red light and it was broad daylight she had no excuse to hit me in my freshly washed WHITE car. she doesn't need to be driving.

any way keep us updated on how things go after this unfortunate event

Comment

I will most definitely, but the guy also hit me in broad day light, he was "Distracted" if only that red light had turned green sooner then we could've avoided this mess

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

dang bro its not that bad i would just go to the pick and pull and get a bumper and paint it matte black till u can get it painted but i would been mad as sh**

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...85#post2984985

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                                my dad seems to be doing a little bit better, his neck just hurts, we also had some light bulbs in the trunk, he hit so hard they broke he was probably going 35 mph....

Thats where the damage is and the worse part is that the car has a custom paint job, so there is no way I can get the same paint ever again because I don't have the code so it might just have to be repainted again :/
                                i'm glad your dad seems to be doing a little better. did your dad head to the hospital for a check up after the accident? that's probably about how fast i was hit as well. my mom was hurt worse then i was. sucks about your custom paint job i'm just glad it wasn't worse. what was he driving?
                                Last edited by Honda_Lady; 10-07-2011, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X