MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
    the civic fogs fit on those. those cars are good to DD. later.
    So ive heard. Apparently they dont fit like a glove though. Quite a bit of fitment issues and wiring issues. Ima see if i cant find OEM or OEM yellow.

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
    i effing love that color.
    good find.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

As soon as I saw this thread, I thought to myself, "I hope it's not green".

lol

But, it does look nice. Congrats Mikey!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Why no green?

Seriously, all the ones i found were silver. There were 2 that were black and this one. I love this color, so it fit the bill to a "T". Looks black in the right light.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Yeah, im not sure, but im keeping it auto.
          Are you serious? If so, thats a good idea, sometimes I get tired of the manual. But be careful, this model tranny has issues(no offence).
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yep, keeping it auto. I know how to drive stick, and i can grandma around the streets but i have maybe an hours worth of total street time, lol. The rest has been under10mph around the lot, lol. Ill pick it up one day. I know enough that if i absolutely needed to, i could. I just like the auto.

Comment

Holy, thats low mile and same color as my 4dr.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Yeah, 93k is nice. I love the color too. Looks black at night and green in the right light.

Comment

Burn out video now
                  wat?

Comment

Lol neutral drop. These trannys are bulletproof.

Comment

Har har har. As long as i dont floor it from a full stop, ill be ok, lol. I used to engine brake in the CB all the time and i get tempted to do it in the CG and i have to remind myself not to, lol.

I really do love this car. I love the cluster, i love the radio, the steering wheel mounted controls, the INT, the EXT...i love the whole thing. Pics will come soon. I washed and vac'd today but its supposed to rain all week, so...

Comment

iLike™

Future plans look good. Nice and subtle, just like your CB was.
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Well im glad you got a car you like. Lol that's always a plus

Comment

Eh...the CB was...i dont know.

I was young and quasi-ricey with the CB. I wanted it to be a subtle street machine while still being a daily. I went to AZ with no issues, came back, la-dee-da, my ex left and the end of 08, Jane saw alot of attention. Then i had the wheel issue coming back from CHI and i pretty much gave up on her and just DD it. Towards the end there, i had started to get a flare back, but...it just wasnt there

Stephanie is a beautiful machine. She's not 100% but she's pretty close. I can get in this thing and not have to constantly be worrying or thinking about something breaking.

I feel liberated.

I need to update my future plans a bit, but pretty much simple, subtle stuff. A fresh detail and a Broadway mirror are on the top of my list at the moment. After that, im looking at a cargo net, new emblems, center caps, sunroof visor and fogs. Ima toy with the intake a bit but IDK if i wanna dish out $150 for an AEM just yet.

If i can find or come across a nice set of TL-S wheels, or some 18" HFP wheels, ill go for em.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Yep, keeping it auto. I know how to drive stick, and i can grandma around the streets but i have maybe an hours worth of total street time, lol. The rest has been under10mph around the lot, lol. Ill pick it up one day. I know enough that if i absolutely needed to, i could. I just like the auto.
                              Thats it I am bringing my CB to you so you can drive it all over!!!!! Love the 6G Mike!! I need to hurry and get down there to you!!!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Yes you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X