Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

vemon 400??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't understand a goddamn thing he's asking. So I answered what I THINK he was asking... but in a language as unintelligible as the garbage that he's typing. Let him work for his answer. He has something to gain for the effort... unlike me. I had to put forth extra effort to help him solve his problem... I shouldn't have to think so hard because he tinks he be txtn mi boiz yo.

Comment

Denken Sie ihn sind weiß?
      Testing your knowledge and your wits.
      Need 10th anniversary wheel center caps. PM if you have them

Comment

Ich brauche nicht zu. Entweder bekommt er die Informationen, die er braucht, oder er scheitert. Nicht mein Problem.

Beachten Sie die Unterschiede in den Sprachen ... Die erste ist nicht Deutsch.

Comment

Word.
          Testing your knowledge and your wits.
          Need 10th anniversary wheel center caps. PM if you have them

Comment

Comment

WOW my german is really rusty good thing you decided to type in some german i havent used it in so long
              You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
              Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Ich mochte ein ananas fur essen. JETZT!

I didn't even have to translate that. It took me 4 years of german class to learn how to say, "I want a pineapple to eat. NOW."

Oh yeah...
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

sorry for typing all wrong my bad. while back i cleaned the IACV, so maybe the gasket i dont know.

Comment

Állítsa be a FITV.

Comment

Fitv?

Comment

Does the german have to do with the Ingloruious Basterds movie scripted by quentin torrentino???

Comment

Originally posted by $KAT3R_rc View Post
                          Fitv?
                          Válvula de ralentí rápido Termo

Es una parte de su cuerpo del acelerador. Debería haber un tornillo de latón que usted puede dar vuelta muy cuidadosamente.

Comment

bwahaha. . .

Comment

Ich mag dieses mike! Das macht Spaß.

Comment

Jag besvarar alla frågor korrekt. Bara ... inte på engelska!

Comment

Working...
                                X