View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 10:59 AM   #2300
HappyGilmore
AKA Gillymomo

HappyGilmore is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to HappyGilmore Send a message via MSN to HappyGilmore Send a message via Yahoo to HappyGilmore Send a message via Skype™ to HappyGilmore
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGDOM View Post
I've been gone too long. About to get the accord back on the road. Just completed an interior overhaul and front suspension overhaul. Used 3.0cl knuckles to get ROH bigger rotors and calipers. Koni STR.t with Tien s tech. Prothane bushings, new control arms. Etc etc. Drives like a dream.

About to post a DIY my auto seatbelt project. I took out the racing seats I had and found some donor oem coupe seats, had all the upholstery re done in black, but hit a snag with the seat belts. The 90-91s never came with black auto belts. However the 92-93 integra coupes did. I'll post a sticky when its done, but its basically a direct bolt on.

I'm still in Orlando would be cool to setup a meet sometime.
I'd be down to come by sometime too I am in St. Augustine that drive isn't too bad to make.
Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
92 LX Coupe F22A1
97 LX Wagon 5-Speed F22B2
92 EX Sedan F22A1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)
HappyGilmore is offline   Reply With Quote