• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car looks awesome!
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

***Updates***

alright guys heres the deal... i like to just modify the mod list on the first post... so i will change the color of the updates in the first post when there are some... so just look for the pretty color in there... I think it makes it a little more organized for me... alright later

and btw thanks for the compliments guys... i apperciate them... also feel free to give me constructive criticism... but keep in mind it doesnt mean i will use it
      Last edited by quakerjoe; 05-16-2006, 01:24 AM.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Huuhhh cb3 front bumper. Man i want that bumper
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
          Huuhhh cb3 front bumper. Man i want that bumper
          actually its my stock bumper... but i wish it was a cb3 bumper with fogs.... cause then i wouldnt of had to cut it! oh wel its ok thats why i got fog moldings... to cover up the rough edges....

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

looks pretty nice

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

***UPDATE***

I just got done installing my foglight moldings and retrofitting my integra hood prop ( to get that big old nasty long one out of the way when im working on the motor) ill have pics soon... im really going to try and get my friend to take the pics and upload them, cause i cant do it on my computer...

just purchased my 14b turbo with 16g internals...
              Last edited by quakerjoe; 05-16-2006, 06:03 PM.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Pics from today... ( i also put some on the first post)

Last edited by quakerjoe; 05-24-2006, 01:18 AM.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

so my tranny is scrap... ill be picking one up here really soon... probably as soon as i get paid... but im checking just a few things first to make sure that it really is the tranny... So do anyone like the new pics i posted? i havent gotten any replies on those... i thought they were pretty good... anyways... yeah

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

car looks insanely clean, my only complaint are the wheels.....but to each his own..
                    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                      car looks insanely clean, my only complaint are the wheels.....but to each his own..
                      well... these are the wheels that my uncle bought back when he got the car... i think it was in 94' so they are pretty old... and i am more interested in getting my motor in it before i do another cosmetic upgrade... im trying to keep a flow of do a couple performance upgrades then do something cosmetic... but i did the headlights and foglights and i have my lip coming... so now its time for more performance... wheels will come soon enough... soon enough...

besides i have 6 of these wheels and its really not to bad having the extras... anyways these will probably become my winter wheels...

thanks for the comment and the criticism... they are needed

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

***UPDATES***

Check the first page...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

I'm loving this ride man. The fogs are sick. Mine are patiently sitting in my trunk waiting to be installed. Hopefully sometime this weekend.

I like the grill too.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                            I'm loving this ride man. The fogs are sick. Mine are patiently sitting in my trunk waiting to be installed. Hopefully sometime this weekend.

I like the grill too.

its similar to everyone elses, but i put a little different spin on it... i took the to trim piece off completely and fiberglassed over it.... so that it was smooth... thanks for the compliment

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

HID Kit? What temp, 4300K? If so, are you using the H4 shields?
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                                HID Kit? What temp, 4300K? If so, are you using the H4 shields?

no those are the bulbs that came in the headlights from japan... ive looked for a brand but wasnt able to find a name... they're really nice tho.... i like um... ill take a closer look at them later for you and try to figure it out...

btw i like the color of your car... hehe

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                                X