2003 members who is left ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

yo ho! i was just thinking about this the other day... 7 years is crazy, time really flies.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I'm still here and stronger then ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
          yay im number 31!

how is it that the owner and creator of the site is still not the first member on this site, there was a guy 2 years before that????
          This site existed as Wikked Imports before it was changed to CB7tuner.com. Also, the member Subaru helped Steve set things up. I don't think he ever actually posted.

Comment

i see one person who has a Join Date listed as 2001... but if you look at his user ID he is #22783, perhaps the server's time was set incorrectly when this member signed up. same deal for 12205.

but yeah theres only the one person who signed up before steve, "Isuzu," which is who Deev just described.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Oh yea, Isuzu... That guy. I'm obviously not familiar...

We've also had quite a few oldschool members check in over the past few months. Not really active, but they're still around.

Comment

Comment

Member #300

I too can't belive its been seven years. Steve needs to show his face..I think he would be proud of what he started and also know that Deev created a sister site.

THIS IS CB7TUNAAAA!!!!
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

blah...id be more OG if i would of kept wikkedv15 instead of changing it to wikkedv16 when i turned 16... but the first half of my name says enough WIKKED ! from those wikked imports and wikked Visionz carclub days steven and me tried to get poppin LOL

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                      Member #300

I too can't belive its been seven years. Steve needs to show his face..I think he would be proud of what he started and also know that Deev created a sister site.

THIS IS CB7TUNAAAA!!!!
                      I would like to talk to Steve again. I wonder if his phone number is the same... He definitely created a great thing here, and I'd like to think that the staff and I have kept it going in a favorable direction. I know lots of things have changed, but I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

I wish I could build CD5tuner with the same excitement and enthusiasm that started this site. I love CD5tuner, and it has turned out to be a great little community... but the sense of wonder that was present when this site started isn't as strong there. At least not for me (probably because I don't have a CD, and I probably know more about the CD than I did the CB when this site started!) Accord22 pretty much runs the show over there. I hear from him, or some of the other staff members occasionally when there's a problem... but that's rare. The biggest problems over there are usually the occasional spammer, or velocifero getting "power hungry" (and as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a hell of a job!)

Comment

Comment

Wow! I'm 2273 and about a year and a half in. My how you've grown!

Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                          Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I would like to talk to Steve again. I wonder if his phone number is the same... He definitely created a great thing here, and I'd like to think that the staff and I have kept it going in a favorable direction. I know lots of things have changed, but I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

I wish I could build CD5tuner with the same excitement and enthusiasm that started this site. I love CD5tuner, and it has turned out to be a great little community... but the sense of wonder that was present when this site started isn't as strong there. At least not for me (probably because I don't have a CD, and I probably know more about the CD than I did the CB when this site started!) Accord22 pretty much runs the show over there. I hear from him, or some of the other staff members occasionally when there's a problem... but that's rare. The biggest problems over there are usually the occasional spammer, or velocifero getting "power hungry" (and as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a hell of a job!)
                            Steve's still on Facebook. I haven't talked to him in awhile. Have you heard from El anytime recently? When he got the LS400, he stopped posting as much.

Comment

I found this when I searched for Wikked Imports.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?p=995849

I'm just bored, it's Sunday, the roads are slick as fuck... so, I'll stay in doors most of the day

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                                Steve's still on Facebook. I haven't talked to him in awhile. Have you heard from El anytime recently? When he got the LS400, he stopped posting as much.
                                can you give me steves face book on pm. i met him in january when socal had our cruise meet. I'm trying to have him come out the national meet although he does lurk around here. it would be great to have him there again.

for awhile we were like "who is this guy following us in a black ek hatcback?"

Comment

Working...
                                X