• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
      you shouldve been banned forever.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I would like to talk to Steve again. I wonder if his phone number is the same... He definitely created a great thing here, and I'd like to think that the staff and I have kept it going in a favorable direction. I know lots of things have changed, but I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

I wish I could build CD5tuner with the same excitement and enthusiasm that started this site. I love CD5tuner, and it has turned out to be a great little community... but the sense of wonder that was present when this site started isn't as strong there. At least not for me (probably because I don't have a CD, and I probably know more about the CD than I did the CB when this site started!) Accord22 pretty much runs the show over there. I hear from him, or some of the other staff members occasionally when there's a problem... but that's rare. The biggest problems over there are usually the occasional spammer, or velocifero getting "power hungry" (and as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a hell of a job!)
        I hear you. I don't have a comp so it's hard to be on there all the time to but I still check things out. I had no idea Mark was running the show though lol Veloci is just doing his job.

trust me if I had access to a comp more often I'd be policing the place like mad lol.

Id say the CD and CB are allot alike except for the obvious outbody tweaks, suspension wise it's still the same car.

I can def vouch for Veloci though.

right now im posting from work.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yeah, he's a good guy. When he joined CD5tuner, he was a bit wary... we were the "other" site, and I thuoght he was going to be a jerk. Then I saw that he was always around, always helpful... and probably has the nicest CD I've ever seen. He has a reputation for being the site hardass, but I was that guy on here for a while, as was fizzbob7. It keeps things in line. I know only half the mod staff over there is active, but those that are there seem to have things under control. I've NEVER had to lock, delete, ban, or anything of the sort since all the mods were set in place.

Mark is doing a hell of a job as well. Granted, it's far slower than CB7tuner, but I gave him admin power and he's tweaked a few things that even I don't know how to do (I say this like I know how to do anything... ) I trust him completely. I'm thankful that I have so many good people to rely on with these sites.

ATX started the site. I took it over. The mods have done their part to build it... but the community itself is so great thanks to each individual member. We respect each other, and expect respect from each other. We want each other to succeed with our cars, in our lives, and in everything we do. That's something that goes far beyond the cars that we all have in common (or did at one point... some of the most passionate members of this forum haven't touched a CB in years)

Comment

Still here

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Steve (Atx) just had is bday on the 4th I texted him he's doing good. He is going to MD for the holidays

LONG LIVE THE CB7 LOVE

Comment

I was wondering about that. I just asked Mikey today if he'd heard from him. Is Steve's number still the same as it was years ago?

He logged on last week, btw.

Comment

Yeah still the same number. Don't be shy you can text him lol

Comment

The last time I tried to call an old friend, he had changed his number... and it was extremely awkward... Now that I know it's still him, I probably will. I miss the man. We used to talk all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                      The good ol days. I remember meeting you and Jose for the first time and sunvalley mall.

Comment

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

congrats to the og's

Comment

speakin of which where's Wayne
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

que lo que

my post count sucks

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
                                X