This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
    What is with people in civics and integras thinking they're the shit all the time. Talking shit about my CB! Wtf. Mostly in Vallejo though.

Some dude in a black hatch from Vallejo is always talking shit about me. Could care less. Makes them feel good

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
      hell yea! lol remember it like it was yesterday.. thats the closet i've been by a cop running open headers. he literally was behind us on the lane beside us. good times! remember that other time we ran from the cops, twice, at the runs and almost got trapped on the second one? hahaha good times in san jo.
      haha lol yeah n ur shit hit da ground goin threw da train tracks lol sparks flew everywhere lol haha good times good times
      lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
      "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
      check out my mr thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

fuck hella cops on the highways...

14k posts bitches.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

had the best mexican burrito in san jose....."victoria's "...i think was the name....near the fire house bar in downtown....across the street from sonoma chicken house.....

Originally posted by deevergote
          Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

san jose has some good eatings if you know where to go.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

my boy leaves in san jose.......we usually hit up good spots..... ate good pizza in santana row....sorta like california pizza kitchen...

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                san jose has some good eatings if you know where to go.
                like Wing Stop! hella pho places too, cant really go wrong cause theyre all the same
                Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                my boy leaves in san jose.......we usually hit up good spots..... ate good pizza in santana row....sorta like california pizza kitchen...
                CPK...good? seriously?
                -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
                Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                  Some dude in a black hatch from Vallejo is always talking shit about me. Could care less. Makes them feel good
                  i might know which one ur talking about.

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
                  What is with people in civics and integras thinking they're the shit all the time. Talking shit about my CB! Wtf. Mostly in Vallejo though.
                  i never had that in vallejo.
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
                    like Wing Stop! hella pho places too, cant really go wrong cause theyre all the same

CPK...good? seriously?
                    ....i meant like cpk style....not traditional pizza.... i seen man vs. food on cable ....buffalo wings challenge in san jose...

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

okay we need a thread regarding highway patrol. the same cop has been sitting in the same place for the past three days.

Southbound 280 ebtween redwood/atherton exit and menlo exit when you're coming downhill. he's hidden on the right side. (9:45pm-10:15pm)

There's a sheriff usually when you enter 408 territory on the same highway around the same time.

Highway patrol also likies to sit on the side hidden behind the 92 overpass headed 280 southbound around the same time.

lol, i drive pretty slow so i dont get fucked with.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                        had the best mexican burrito in san jose....."victoria's "...i think was the name....near the fire house bar in downtown....across the street from sonoma chicken house.....
                        La Victoria ... hella good .. it's the orange sauce! It's a hot spot for late night burritos after clubbing on thurs, fri, and sat.
                        -:¦:-
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

if anyone is interested in joining us at Wings tonight, heres the info
                          -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
                          Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                            La Victoria ... hella good .. it's the orange sauce! It's a hot spot for late night burritos after clubbing on thurs, fri, and sat.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              Its a little tiny place right with about 7-8 tables and it be hella packed at night? Also not to far from sjsu riht?

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
                              My Precious Toy
                              Swap Thread
                              916 Cb7
                              "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
                              "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                                okay we need a thread regarding highway patrol. the same cop has been sitting in the same place for the past three days.

Southbound 280 ebtween redwood/atherton exit and menlo exit when you're coming downhill. he's hidden on the right side. (9:45pm-10:15pm)

There's a sheriff usually when you enter 408 territory on the same highway around the same time.

Highway patrol also likies to sit on the side hidden behind the 92 overpass headed 280 southbound around the same time.

lol, i drive pretty slow so i dont get fucked with.
                                trapster.
                                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                                X