Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    Not sure yet as they are still on the boat from Thailand. Honestly, I'm not worried about their authenticity as they won't be going in a true race car. Just a street driven "fun" car. Even if they are remotely accurate, I'll be satisfied. They can always be modded and tweaked later on as well.
    Here's hoping they arrive and are the real deal (or at least accurate as you said)

Comment

The Cassette deck just came today from Canada. It's a perfect match for the receiver I inherited from my grandfather. I love this old 70's audio equipment!

Comment

Originally posted by Vermonter View Post
        I bought this pig in Texas and drove it home to Vermont about a month ago. This is my latest purchase.

anymore pictures? looks badass
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Since my paint on my car is pretty much non-existent, I've recently made efforts to keep up the other aspects of the car....new interior, etc......my latest purchase was Griot's Garage Wheel cleaning kit, since the current cleaner I was using did not cut it.

20170823_102241 by Corwin Hoogland, on Flickr

It comes with the cleaner, 3 long handled scrub pads, and 2 finger mitts. The combination of the pads plus the mitt makes cleaning the wheels a breeze, and getting in the tight spots of the faces and spokes is cake. I went crazy and cleaned all 3 of my sets of wheels.....

20170905_191219 by Corwin Hoogland, on Flickr

20170905_192459 by Corwin Hoogland, on Flickr

20170905_192822 by Corwin Hoogland, on Flickr

Comment

$2 junkyard find: OEM all-season trunk mat.

*ED. - These came in the mail today; also for the RSX:

*ED. 2 - More! PLM Hy-Tech rep for the H22 build is now on its way. Was going to get their Bisi rep, but they revised the design and it now looks like crap. With as much as I'm trying to accomplish on two cars, the $280 for this header was too nice of a break for my budget.... $280 for a header with proper dimensions! And I don't even have to ditch the bottom half to convert it from 4-1 to 4-2-1 like I would have with the Bisi. I think I'm still going to swap out this final collector for one from Vibrant though; the choke the Vibrant provides should help better with scavenging and velocity.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-14-2017, 09:49 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

[IMG]

poo poo, but for 700 bucks i can't complain
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^ I'd rather have the $700.

Nah I wouldn't complain actually.
                Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  ^ I'd rather have the $700.

Nah I wouldn't complain actually.
                  Considering what he's building...he's going to need every bit of MPG he can get out of that.

It's missing a rear bumper? Bahaahhaha

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Considering what he's building...he's going to need every bit of MPG he can get out of that.

It's missing a rear bumper? Bahaahhaha
                    it was ripped off by the tow truck driver and mustve disappeared. i put in a claim but that went nowhere, it needs a gas motor which i already installed. took 2 days

but yes my 4 other projects are consuming my money
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

It's not missing a bumper, it's weight reduction for more MPGs. Toyotas be good like that.
                      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Here is a DIY steel plate bumper that you weld yourself. its for my 93 yota pickup. ($550 vs 1k+) it is a winch mount, grill gaurd and has D hooks.

I <3 G60.

Comment

These are some really nice replicas. At first I thought they were dim and had poor output, then I realized that the plastic film protector is tinted. I pulled off one and was rewarded with a bright gauge. Unboxing thread coming soon.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I kind of hopped on the hype train.. I got a Gen 4 Glock 19. New EDC!

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                              I kind of hopped on the hype train.. I got a Gen 4 Glock 19. New EDC!
                              But, but, you can't be on the hype train! You didn't get a Gen5!
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

These are some really nice replicas. At first I thought they were dim and had poor output, then I realized that the plastic film protector is tinted. I pulled off one and was rewarded with a bright gauge. Unboxing thread coming soon.

so they did turn out to be fakes...drat. as long as they function accurately I say you got a good deal anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X